• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What does music mean to you?

Years
  • it'd be easy to say that it means a lot to me. heck, I think music has significant meaning to a ton of people. but music has helped me through some pretty rough times in my life. i know i'd definitely be in a worse off position in the present day if it weren't for music helping me throughout my everyday struggles.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Sometimes heaven to my ears, or an ever ending hell to them.
    Music has been able to help greatly with my nerves or blocking things out, whenever I need to just focus on something important or as said ^^^^ I relate greatly too. There are even some songs, where the lyrics and words are so heavily able to reflect an emotion or something I didn't realise about how I feel on situations.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Where do I began? I mean, music is my life. I wouldn't even be here today if not for having it. It has helped me through so much and reminded me that I'm not alone. It also helps me focus and concentrate as well. It does a lot for me that I don't know I can name everything. Music also helps my sensory issues with loud noise/overload.

Yes, I am a strong believer that music can save lives. It has saved mine more than I can count!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    It's the only thing left that can really shake me up. The only oasis. Problem is, every song has it's limit. Can't listen them forever. The process of remembering is killing their effects.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I'm listening to this as I type :P
    Anyway, music is...my company when I'm bored. A company when I'm emotionally or mentally troubled and when I'm in need of some enthusiasm, or even a laugh. Listening to singers scream their pains out, never-say-die lyrics, Mongols praise Genghis Khan, and then the Carnatics echoing the beauty of life, it warms my heart and helps me go through with work. Makes me think about life's happenings... Whoosh! Music is awesome, it won't stop, and it was a nice idea to create this thread, Palamon!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    music more than anything else is a way for me to motivate and inspire myself, be it when i get up in the morning, when i exercise, when i work or when i do creative writing or gaming.

Years
  • Well, I go to a school surrounded by music. To me, it means memories, and whenever I leave that school, I would say the music there will definitely be impact-ful on my life. Whether it'd be from the plays, choir, or band, it'd be memories. And yes, music has saved my life more than once.

Thank you for the music
    The songs i'm singing
    Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
    Who can live without it
    I ask with all honesty
    What would life be
    Without a song or a dance
    So I say thank you for the music
    For giving it to me

Back