• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hi! I got permission to revive this so if you still want to be part of the club pls let me know <3 For anybody new looking at this, join if you like Homestuck and join a re-read mission with me!

Also for fun I'm re-posting the avatar collection from before~

johni_zpsbyjxrjvc.png
    nepett_zps17gkfuhm.png
    solluc_zps0yyi6ozw.png
    9p6Rh_zps4a2f11b5.png
    vrisk_zps84a013b3.png
    pm_zpsbaf1be78.png
    1150905_zps675fd968.png
    1431544_zps134e4875.png
    33a601548199bf299f251f49eb489ad41337057905_full_zps7a148fde.png
    terez_zpsffe9a850.png
    wv_zps8584cd49.png
    rufioh_zpsca1c1c31.jpg
    meenah_zps8f26fc1e.png
    kurlo_zps102d6713.png
    jade_zps4cd38838.png
    kana_zps8cede05a.png
    dirk_zps601a7b91.png
    feferi_zpsee8c26f6.png
    eridan_zpsb6a5b70a.png
    equius_zps0fed991a.png
    becnoir_zps7bbb673e.jpg
    aradia_zps7a6c335f.png
    callio_zpsefcb9378.png
    aranea_zps3b59fae9.jpg
    dirk_zpsb48c2a99.png
    38022420_zpsbb9bd1fb.png

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    thanks i cropped them myself 8D

Should I just take your chumhandle and color from the HS server haha?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I'm not at all surprised that you like Dave, somehow.

Okay a topic for discussion:

What would be your weaponkind?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Haha I'm not at all surprised that you like Dave, somehow.

Dave does scream like Kyle's kind of guy haha.

What would be your weaponkind?
    Eh idk, I could always go for the good old fistkind since I used to take Taekwondo. :v

But an actual weaponkind... uh... based on what I have at home, machetekind?

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Screw it I'll come back for this
    My weaponkind would probably be something along the lines of scythekind, cardkind, staffkind, or knifekind.
    Scythekind because tbh that's probably the coolest weapon ever to me? Always wanted one, always will. As for cardkind initially chosen only because of TF, though this eventually gave way to me wanting to know more of tarot cards and I think it'd be cool to see what I could do with those ingame. Staffkind because hell, when you need to beat someone up what better weapon is there?

Knifekind because I enjoy the thought of being fast and keeping light on my feet, as the monsters in that game are known to swarm, so I'd probably have to move around a lot, and I'd rather dodge than absorb a blow. On the other hand scythes are capable of dealing a considerable amount of damage to a few targets at once, and if you pull it off right you can do some crazy moves and style all over those fools. Cardkind would probably be something like normal card throwing that eventually turns into a variety of cool and crazy effects depending on what you're throwing. Maybe you'd be able to manifest them as more than weapons and use them as shields or something. Perhaps even summon monsters like Yu Gi Yoh.

Staffkind is pretty self explanatory. A mix of style and the ability to block or redirect attacks. Everyone wins.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi skyisumbreonnnn we back!

Oh I'm very rusty on Homestuck terms really. Not really weapon, feel free to choose from frying pans and mittens too if you like. Anything to strife with (:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Oh, it's back! It's been a while since since I last saw this thread popping up.

Weapon, weapon...I was first going to say cardkind, especially because there actually was a time when I was practicing card throwing with moderate success, but I suppose, I'm not gonna put stuff up that somebody else already brought up {XD}

Maybe coinkind. Coins where another thing that I once fancied with how they would be cool to use in a fantasy/game universe. There's obviously throwing them but considering that you can fuse all kinds of stuff you might even be able to create coins that have some elemental property to themself that you could use for a ton of things.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hola. Dressed up as one of the Lalondes~ Kyle's on Act 6 Act 2 now! Well read, boy.

I might want to try an Umbrellakind somehow. Would alchemize it with guns and call them... Gunbrellas :D Double as shield and rifle with different effects/strengths depending on what it's alchemized with. Also maybe make Spearbrellas and stuff.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • weapon would definitely be cardkind. start ripping off pokemon and like, every card game and capture minions to alchemize together and seal into cards. then use powers to bring em out and fight. or maybe just tarot cards. throw out a couple of random ones and hope for the best random effects.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    weapon would definitely be cardkind. start ripping off pokemon and like, every card game and capture minions to alchemize together and seal into cards. then use powers to bring em out and fight. or maybe just tarot cards. throw out a couple of random ones and hope for the best random effects.
    That's such a cool idea o:

alchemizing living things is possible? Let me alchemize an army of functionalized mutant kittens pls. #animalcruelty #itsacartoonthough

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Faster than I did it, and I started reading just when Act 6 had started.

Bawww the hole in our souls grows forever... Well, we could do another Homestuck RP. Third time's the charm? (:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    2 months? I read the whole thing in 2 weeks. Good ol' times, when I still had time to spare. {XD}

Back