• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Actually, my mon just drank some banna juice and then used Water pulse so it seemed like the water was yellow and was an elecetric attack when it wasn?t.

Your Dusknoir seems to keep eyeing on that trainer?s Grovyle. Why is that?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Poor Dusknoir, I guess he's still holding a Grudge.

How are your Lurantis and Leavanny breeding? They may look like the perfect pair, but they're of different egg groups!

Years
  • I didn't make them breed. They love each other and have declared that they are going to be together regardless of the discrimination they face. Officer Jenny, we live in the 21st century with same-sex, interracial and interfaith marriages. Its time for you to accept that Pokemon from different egg groups have the right to be together!

Wait a sec! How come you've got a gen 8 game already?

Years
  • I'ma game developer too. You all said you wanted pokemon following you to return as a feature, now you complain that we put it in. There's no pleasing you guys *throws hands up and stomps off*

Oh, caught ya! You're playing an original Pokemon Black/White game with the world tournament, join avenue, nature preserve, and pokestar studios. That stuff wasn't in it until Black and White 2. Explain yourself immediately!

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well you see I have found a never before found secret where if you have a Lilligant as your main Pokemon and your party includes at least 1 Dragon type, a Dark/Flying type, A Pikachu imported from a Sinnoh game and a Water Type which evolves by stone like Starmie then a secret cutscene appears in the Elite Four's main room on entry. In this cutscene each member of the Elite Four (Grimsley notably gives a lengthy speech before giving you access to the World Tournament( gives you access to one of these previously thought inaccessible features.

Hold it right there, did you try and stall a Gym Battle by claiming you only brought 1 Pokemon to battle with. Is this your first ever battle? If so how do you have such a strong Pikachu who for some reason you are not counting as a battling Pokemon.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Because Pikachu is useless against Brock.

Why does your Lanturn learn Earthquake? It's just not right!

Years
  • Move Tutor. The move tutor isn't supposed to offer that you say? I'm shocked! You might want to talk to her *points to LilyGardy* She told me this was the best move tutor in the region. If something's not right we should investigate together. In the meantime I'll keep Earthquake on Lanturn. Wouldn't want to delete that and lose valuable evidence would we? I will also breed it onto some other Pokemon just cuz... well its useful to have copies of evidence!

Your Milotic has a base stat total of 600. Its not pseudo legendary, where did this extra defense, speed and special attack come from?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well, um...This is Wallace's own personal Milotic which he tells me is more powerful than other Milotic. Why do I have it you ask? I am looking after it for a week whilst the Water Gym Leader deals with some top secret things regarding the Pokemon League.

Hold it right there, How do you have a Gardevoir with blonde 'hair' and a cream coloured dress in her Mega Form. These colours match neither Gardevoir's regular or Shiny form.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • My my officer, haven't you been keeping up with the latest fashion trends? There's this new store in town specializing in Pok?mon clothing and they even make hair dyes specially for Pok?mon. Doesn't she look cute now?

Hey, what are those badges? They don't look like they're given by an officially register Gym Leader!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Don't you watch the anime? I could get hundreds of gym badges from anywhere outside the 'official' gyms.

So, do you just always have x99 copies of one time use TMs or have you been hacking?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • No not really, I just work in uh, creating these TMs.

You have a Bellsprout who can Fly? Why is that?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • That's because of the item it's holding: a Jetpack!

Did I just see you shoot that wild Pok?mon? Put that gun away and battle it like a normal trainer!

Years
  • But officer Jenny, don't you see my pink braids? I'm Nurse Joy. I was shooting a tranquilizer so I can transport this injured Pokemon to my poke center and heal it. Look you've frightened Chansey with your handcuffs and police siren! There, there Chansey *pets crying Chansey*

Your a girl wearing the pangoro hat. That hat is gender-locked. If it wasn't then I would be wearing it myself instead of this stupid police officer's uniform. Girls wear slurpuff dresses, now gimme that before I arrest you.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • But Officer Jenny I am on my way to the salon and am wearing this hat to protect my hair from getting dirty in case I run into a Tyranitar and it's Sandstorm. As you mention Slurpuff dresses yes, I have one but I am not wearing it today and I am sure there is a nice person in Kalos who will give you your very own dress.

Hold it right there, You have been running around in one patch of grass fainting Roselia for nearly an hour. Do you have a vendetta against this Pokemon?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I determine whether she loves me or loves me not by defeating as many Roselia as possible.

Actually, officer, these Roselia are an invasive species, and they are aggressive! Only defenseless Sunkern are supposed to be living here!

Wait. Have you been confiding with Grimsley about something? What is it?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am trying to teach him the merits of the Pokemon Mandibuzz. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be listening and just gave a long speech about winning and losing.

Hold it right there, why are you dressed as a Lilligant. The only Pokemon who are allowed to be cosplayed are Cubone and Pikachu. Explain yourself.

Years
  • Its not a dress officer, I naturally have a flowy, bulb-shaped skirt like this and was was born with my hair this way with green hair and even the flower and crown ontop because my mother was a Lilligant. I am only half human. She was also the first Lilligant who was part grass and fairy and its her fairy blood that made such a union possible. I am a magical child...you may bow to me now that you understand the miracle.

A party of 8 Pokemon? How is that possible? You can only carry 6. *folds arms and looks sternly at you*

Back