• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • That's not my Mandibuzz. It's one I got in a wondertrade. I do have a Shiny Mandibuzz though with its English name.

Hold it right there, How do you have a whole team of Celebi, one of them Shiny?

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    oh, officer, isn't wonder trading just wonderful?

halt! you do realise you're riding that gogoat over speed limit, yes? i must write you a ticket!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • It's all fine, this is just a Mantyke wearing a costume and the speed limit for Mantykes are different.

Your Makuhita is part Ghost. Yes something is wrong here is he dead?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • But officer, it's Halloween! My little Makuhita wanted to go as a ghost this year. :)

I saw you in that alleyway, exchanging Poké Balls with Team Rocket. What's your explanation?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Officer, it's not what you think. Those were trading cards, not Poké Balls. That Team Rocket member had a Charizard I really wanted so I gave him my super special limited edition Mew for it! ...Did I just get scammed?

Excuse me! You do realize that trying to catch Pokémon in the Aether Paradise is forbidden, right? Why are you trying to catch that Starmie?!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Oooh, you mean Aether Paradise doesn't work like a Safari Zone? No wonder my Safari Balls weren't working! Heh heh, I totally wasn't about to throw mud at that reluctant Starmie...

I see you're playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon! Wait, where did you obtain 99 Joy Seeds?!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Oh no, you're reading its Summary wrongly. That's not its type, that's its favorite music genre!

Hey you, where did you get that Let's GO Pikachu game?! It's not even released yet!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Wait a second, you've got the wrong idea! This is just a game cover I designed—and it's empty!

How did you come to own the unreleased Pokémon that Game Freak has been mentioning? D:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Because this is not a pokemon! Its a visionmon! This is my original creation. It bares a striking resemblance to that unreleased pokemon though. Maybe I should sue? Clear case of plagiarism on Game Freak's part.

This is fishy, how did you have a mono dragon type starter pokemon? It should be grass, fire or water.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well you see I overslept on the day starters were given out and Professor Oak had run out of starter Pokemon. He went out onto Route 1 and caught the first Pokemon he saw which just so happened to be a Dratini.

Hold it right there, how do you have a team of Level 90 Pichu? Why have none of them evolved into Pikachu yet?

Years
  • No, I'm just bad trainer and keep loosing to the Team Rocket Grunt on the Nugget Bridge.

Anyway, how could you post video about starters from 8th generation, when they weren't announced yet?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • It turns out Gen 8's starters will be Pichu and Togepi! Who knew?

Did I just see you surf through E4 member Aaron's door?!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • It seems somebody spilled some water here and I hate getting wet feet. While you're here, officer, feel free to grab a mop and help out!

Do I catch you riding your bike indoors? That's the biggest crime in the known universe!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Normally Professor Oak tells me somehow that I shouldn't cycle indoors but he didn't say anything so I thought it was ok.

Hold it right there, I just saw you hatch a Pikachu. All Pikachu line hatch as Pichu. Explain yourself.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Good question, this is actually beta content from gen 1. We wanted to have breeding as a mechanic in first gen, but there was insufficient space. Pichu was not one of the original 151 pokemon as you know, so the Pikachu eggs we have data for hatch into Pikachu. I'm a developer so I would know.

Get down from that window! I saw you peeking into the Celadon City gym you perv! Shame on you spying on the girls there! What do you have to say for yourself?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am the Owner of the Erika Fan Club. For the site I need pictures of Celadon Gym interior. Unfortunately Erika must be out as the Gym is empty and the door is locked.

Hold it right there, Why are you claiming to sell Clefairy? Selling Pokemon for profit is illegal. What's more you are false advertising as they are not Clefairy they are Igglybuff.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Ah! But selling Pok?mon isn't illegal if I work for the Game Corner, now is it? ;) As for the false advertising... urk! How did you know?! I thought I had disguised them pretty well... oops. D:

You there! Did you just cast your fishing rod at someone?! That's the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do with a fishing rod! Especially in Zelda.

I see you're playing Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon! Wait, where did you obtain 99 Joy Seeds?!

Wonder Mail generators can be such a wonderful thing, sometimes... ;D

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Yeah I did because they jumped in my way when I was trying to catch a Magikarp, claiming to be a part of some Magikarp preservation group.

Hey I saw you with seven pokeballs! That's illegal and violates the Six Pokemon or Else Act of 1996! Forfeit your seventh pokemon or spend a night in jail!

Back