• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Looking it up, it seems like "Victorian" is actually made up of many different styles, but I like most of them anyways~

Did they teach you art or art history at school? ^^

Years
  • There was an art class in high school yes.
    Ngl, it was mainly just drawing stuff. Stuff like working with clay to make sculptures was covered by another class in the later years of high school. Never cared much for the latter so doubt I'd remember how to rofl

Did you get any foreign history (from other countries/continents) during school, or just your own country's?

Years
    • Seen today
    A mixture of both, in our own biased ways.

Is it currently cold outside in your location?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    -13°C currently. Probably warm for Canada's winter standards :)

Do humans eat Pokémons in Pokémon's lore?

Years
  • Idk?

Do humans eat Pokémon?

In the Pokémon universe, it's widely accepted to consume foods that contain Pokémon byproducts. Moomoo milk from Miltank is popular among children and adults, Chansey eggs are said to be more nutritious and delicious, dried Slowpoke tails are commonly used in Alolan stews; the list goes on. That said, it's not unfathomable that Pokémon themselves are fair game in the kitchen. If Miltank make milk that we consume, can we not eat Miltank steak? If the Pokémon world is just like ours, with the obvious exception of Pokémon, are humans still at the top of the food chain?

Let's not kid ourselves. Humans definitely eat Pokémon. There's a megamart in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon that sells Slowpoke Tail Quiche and Peppered Slowpoke Tail on Salad. In the show, Ash and Brock had a vivid food fantasy about cooking a Magikarp. When asked about Farfetch'd in episode 49, the Pokédex states, "A wild duck Pokémon. Farfetch'd makes a delicious meal, especially when cooked with leek. Because of this, Farfetch'd is nearly extinct."
    - sauce

What's the first thing you think of when I say 'Time' ?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have time to do everything I want to do XD

What was your dream job when you were a kid?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Honestly? I never really had any. Technically, I still don't have a dream job in mind. When I was a kid I would usually just say "dentist" mostly because my parents said that those make a lot of money.

What's your favorite "thing" to play around with? (toy, writing utensil, whatever you come up with...)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Uh... my sleeves. Because I'm shy and start fidgeting :pleaplup:

What's your favorite PC forum section?

Years
  • No, I only had 1 or two consoles and I used them when they were still among the living functioning.
    Handhelds ftw.

What is your absolute favorite food?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I cannot choose between those four foods: Tandoori chicken, nems, marrons glacés, and pizzas.

Is there a series/movie/novel/something else that you loved when you were a kid, but when you came back to it you felt it was bad?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't think so? Nostalgia might just be too strong in that regard. Well, if it counts: the controversies around the Harry Potter franchise due to it's creator being _that_ kind of person.

Do you have things that you still regret doing to this day?

Years
  • Yes, a bunch of stuff that happened in High School.
    Stuff I'd rather not disclose.

Do you like songs in your own/native country's language?
    (for example I dislike Dutch songs and pretty much always listen to ones in English).

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Most of the time no, but there's a fair number of artists who sing in Italian and that I enjoy!

What's your favorite font that PC lets you choose from?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Getting mdded on PC. It's the best a slave of the system can achieve, I suppose. <_<

What's your favorite form of art?
    Most of the time no, but there's a fair number of artists who sing in Italian and that I enjoy!
    I've heart that in Italy for the longest time people where creating art stuff in Latin. But then Dante came around and decided to write his Divine Comedy in Italian. Supposedly, that popularized the language in the art community and caused it to be used over Latin (in Italy, anyway).

Years
  • The art of the fa-
    wait... not Twisted Edition.... nvm....
    I was gonna do fart jokes, can't you smell it? 😜

Hmm... possibly the music I listen to as it's my most frequent interaction with 'art'.
    Can't really think of anything else so it's either that or I don't have a favorite @_@

Did you pet any animals today? 😊

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes, since I have a dog.

Spoiler:

Do you ever take random walks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back