• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Yes I do. Mostly to think while at work, or while working on a personal project.

When was the last time you played a videogame?

Years
    Just yesterday actually! Discord folks convinced me to buy Minecraft, and I've been having a blast so far <3 (Now to learn how to install mods)

What are you doing atm? Now, what would you rather be doing atm?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Sitting at work early in the morning. What I'd rather do...I wanna say being home and doing something meaningful. But the truth is probably something akin to: having friends and being happy while doing something fun with them. ._.

Are you firm in your beliefs (doesn't matter if spiritual or other)?

Years
    If you mean spiritual/religious: I don't have any.
    So I guess I'll go with moral beliefs... if those can be called beliefs... =p
    Depends on the belief tbh. If someone does something against my own moral beliefs they can be forgiven if it's not something serious. If it is one of the more serious moral beliefs though (like say... don't be a racist or don't steal)... yeah I won't budge and drop the person from my life if need be.

When did you last play a board game?

Sitting at work early in the morning. What I'd rather do...I wanna say being home and doing something meaningful. But the truth is probably something akin to: having friends and being happy while doing something fun with them. ._.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Years
    • Seen today
    Right now. I'm playing chess in another tab. I should probably be paying attention instead of posting...but oh well.

What's your opinion on opinions?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    They're confusing and complicated. Like, imagine you are convinced that something is the truth but you live in an area where everyone disagrees with you and no matter how much you try to convice them if just never works out.

Of course, your opinion could simply be wrong. But what if it actually isn't? It can be infuriating...especially when people start using violence as an argument.

Have you ever been inside a tree house?

Years
    Milk or cereal first for what/where/when/how? First into the trashcan? I don't eat cereal at all so I guess I'll chuck that and drink the milk :coolcat:
    Seriously though I don't eat cereal so idk. Bread for breakfast ftw 😏

You are given unlimited supplies & funding to invent something; what do you invent?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I make a series of robots that perfectly mimic humans for people like me who feel alone, a teleporter, and I implement my videogames ideas. All three together :)

You are given the opportunity to forget about something to experience it again (videogame, movie, TV show, whatever). What do you forget?

Where do you always find these? XD

🤗
    I don't have the resources that ReKoil does, sorry

Years
    Seeing the famous Avengers: Endgame fight scene on cinema with my friends and family close to me. No 'rona, no worries, just action. That was peak life~

Do you have plans to move to a different country? If so, where and why?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Absolutely! But it mostly depends on where I can find good job / studying opportunities for the rather specific career path I'm following. Places on my list would probably include most of northern EU, the Netherlands, Germany, but also Canada, New England (oops)... we'll see, I'm probably dreaming too big right now~

As I said it's connected to 1, finding some workplace that really can make the best of the degree I'll hopefully be getting soon, but also 2, this sort of pessimistic view about my home country. I could very well be wrong, every place has its problems, but I have to admit that there's this rather... unconditionally positive perception of certain foreign countries that I've always been exposed to in one way or another. The biggest point being like, other countries are more organized and more efficient with stuff like taxes, and it's easier to find decent jobs. Not that my country is doing badly, but yes, it could improve a bit.

Do you use public transport often? Why?

Years
    I used it daily when I was in school.
    I don't use it at all anymore though...

What was your favorite videogame while growing up?

Where do you always find these? XD

🤗
    I don't have the resources that ReKoil does, sorry

The art of typing really specific search queries into google images... xD
    ^.^

Years
    • Seen today
    Paper Mario 64. My aunt got it for me on my 10th birthday using the Wii Virtual Console shop.

When was the last time you've spoken in front of an audience?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    If by audience you count one or two students watching me go crazy during my exams, then... just a few days ago :)))))))))))

How much time do you spend on PC on a typical day?

Years
    I literally used to spend the entire day here last year, but now maybe just under an hour a day. I had to kill spammeroni to save energy for other more important things in life lol.

In your opinion, what are the top 3 websites you visit like, all the time?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    PC, Youtube and whatever search engine I end up using (Google, ddg). Turns out: when you have no use for social media you don't really see a lot of places on the internet. xD
    There was a time when I also watched stuff on twitch. But it just doesn't feel the same. I don't interact much with others outside of PC. Not much of a comment writer on Youtube and I'm also not active on other forums.

What is something immaterial that you want to get but probably never will get?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    That's a deep question. I need to question my insecurities... *Slowpoke concentrates*
    Self-confidence, and being smarter ^^"

Have you ever had, or tried to have, a lucid dream?

The art of typing really specific search queries into google images... xD
    ^.^
    That's what I do wrong... 🤔
    Spoiler:

Years
    No that I know of.
    If I remember a dream at all it's usually only a couple shreds (or that's what it feels like anyway).
    I rarely remember anything I dream though.... possibly for the best... ^.^

Have you ever learned how to do something to humor someone else?
    (like say learn how to dance because your friends want to dance with you)

SpaceMage

Common noun
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Snowboarding. Each time I went, the best part was always the cafe at the top of the mountain, which incidently is my favorite restaraunt (interesting location, good food, you always show up tired which makes you hungry, lodge aesthetic, warm).

What is the largest animal you've ever seen in real life outside of zoos and aquariums? Also, have you ever seen a wild bear?

Years
    Outside of zoos and aquariums, I'd probably say horses? As a city guy, I don't really see much animals outside of pets and strays. Fortunately bears don't live in my country too, so I feel safe with that fact :3

Time for an actual quiz this time! List as many countries as you can that start with the letter M!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back