• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: To the Ends of the Earth [T] [IC]

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
300px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_logo.png

TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

1 spot available
OOC | IC

Map.png

beyond this gateway, many new adventures and fresh experiences await your arrival!

It has been quite a few years since the events of Temporal Tower, and the world has been peaceful for the most part. But life at Wigglytuff's Guild has gone downhill quite a bit; Wigglytuff went on an expedition and never came back, and the guild is in a state of shock and panic. The Guildmaster's disappearance has been a very popular topic for months now among the residents of Treasure Town, but nobody knows anything about why or where it happened.

As one would expect, Chatot has taken charge at the guild. Morale, however, is still very low, and the few remaining members that have not graduated are quite unaffected by Chatot's words. It is a very depressing atmosphere. Few Pokemon want to become apprentices because of the state of the guild.

Many wondered if the end of the legendary Wigglytuff's guild was near.

There was one hope; a small hope, but a hope. New recruits could come in and maybe their positive attitute would spread to the rest of the guild. But who? Everyone knew what was going on, and nobody wanted to bring themselves into that. Maybe... maybe the stories haven't left Treasure Town?

This is where you come in. You are an aspiring explorer, and you have received in invitation to join Wigglytuff's Guild. Of course, you do not live near Treasure Town, so you are unaware that the guild is practically in ruins. As a child, you still have much of your life ahead, and you want to join an exploration team in your future. Or maybe you just want to learn how to fight. Either way, you accepted the invitation and are now on your way to Treasure Town.

Dear _____,​
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted as an apprentice at Wigglytuff's Guild. Please make your way to Treasure Town as soon as possible so we can begin your training.​
Sincerely,​
F441.png
Chatot​
But at the same time, strange things are afoot. Nobody knows a thing about the disappearance of Wigglytuff. The crime rate has reached levels even higher than before the collapse of Temporal Tower. New, unexplored lands are being found almost daily, which obviously creates mystery and a lot of potential danger. Maybe your guild will explore some of these lands. But the cause to all of this needs to be found and stopped, because it can not mean anything good.

RULES

• "Don't shirk work!" Please try to post at least once a week, potentially more if the plot needs it or we are consistently waiting on you in particular. Inactive players will be replaced. If you will be away for a week or more, please contact me and I will arrange things so that we won't have to wait on you.
    [*]"Helping all Pokémon in need is an explorer's duty, indeed!" Please be courteous to your fellow players, and respect each other when not in character.. Do not bunny, godmod, or powerplay. If you do not know what these terms mean, I advise you educate yourself on that.
    [*]"The money you earn is shared with the guild! That's the way our friendship will build!" Please respect my decisions. If you disagree, I will gladly listen to your argument, but let's make sure that this doesn't become a hostile environment.
    [*]"While exploring, don't you panic! Stay cool and calm, never manic!' This RP is rated T. While mild swearing is allowed, I do not encourage it. Please keep it to a minimum.
    [*]"Smiles go for miles!" Enjoy yourself!

THE NEW APPRENTICES
Luster Purge as Sentret
161.png

PastelPhoenix as Solosis
577.png

Utopian as Litwick
607.png

LinearAxel as Tahni
667.png

NebulaMeowstic001 as Poochyena
261.png

Fen-kun as Dávalos
653.png

ImMrRoboto as Mawile
303.png

CatmanDaGamer as Alex
133.png

Solar Snivy as Vi
495.png

ordinaryOddball as Quetzalli
177.png

CHAPTER LIST

Prologue
Chapter I

to be continued

Prologue

Chatot looked out the window of the guild. Surely the new recruits would be arriving soon? They weren't late by any means, but still, if they were really as eager as they seemed, they probably would have shown up by now. He hopped back, away from the window, and was about to go wait at the entrance when he heard a call.

"Chatot! Hey!" It was Kadabra, an apprentice at the guild who, in Chatot's eyes, was almost ready to graduate. "I'm talking to Kirila and Bibarel right now - you know, with telepathy and stuff - and it seems like they need your help. Their mission ain't going well!"

Sighing, Chatot headed towards the exit. "Guildmaster!" he called. "I'm going out!" But after a few seconds, he realized the issue of that sentence and looked down towards the ground. "T-that,s me now, right. I wonder where he is now... The great Wigglytuff can't be dead, can he? Squawk..."

Fighting back a swarm of uncomfortable emotions, Chatot pulled out a piece of paper and began to scribble down a note. It was very rushed and barely legible, but it would do until he returned.

Apprentices,​
i have left the guild due to an emergency cropping up
you are welcome to come inside and get acquainted with eachother
i will be back later to begin your training​
Sincerely,​
F441.png
Chatot​

Hopefully the new recruits would understand. Chatot looked back at the guild that he knew, the guild that he called home. For a second, he forgot why he was leaving. But then he saw Kadabra teleport away to go do his job, and he remembered.

I'll be back.

And so the once-legendary Wigglytuff's guild sat atop the town, empty, waiting for the arrival of the next generation.

Last edited:
Years
Spr_4d_261.png
Poochyena Ability: Run Away Moves: Bite, Sand Attack, Howl, Fire Fang

Poochyena arrived at the guild when the sky was barely starting to transition into a golden yellow, with the sun still above the horizon. He was highly eager to start, despite his lack of energy from a day of travel. He had come by foot all the way from a town positioned just above the Concealed Ruins, stopping only once for a quick lunch break. Now, he was finally at his destination, ready for the rescue missions and explorations that lied ahead.
Poochyena found his way to the guild entrance, dreaming about what it would be like. After focusing back on reality, he looked at the note he found.
Apprentices,​
i have left the guild due to an emergency cropping up
you are welcome to come inside and get acquainted with eachother
i will be back later to begin your training​
Sincerely,​
F441.png
Chatot​
Poochyena thought to himself, "Dang it, I want to start training ASAP. At least I have the chance to eat and talk." He went inside, only to find that he was alone, being the first to arrive. He took out a somewhat bruised apple from his bag, and ravenously started to devour it, wishing that someone would come soon so he could do something more exciting.

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
kawaii_solosis_by_deathllamas33-d91ajz1.png
Trainee Solosis has Arrived!
Solosis // The Guild Hall // Bubbling with excitement!

Solosis was hit by a feeling of awe at the enterance of the Wigglytuff Guild. While it seemed like nothing on the surface, it was so big underground! There was nothing quite this size in his village, and he had never actually been underground. And there were even windows! He was underground and still saw sunlight.

Now Solosis stood at the large door leading into the main guild hall. He had imagined this moment many, many times in both dreams and daydreams ever since he got his acceptance letter, and now it was reality. Pushing open the doors with a little psychic power, he closed his eyes in anticipation of all his new friends.

And when he opened them he saw only one person standing there.

"What the heck! Where is everyone!" Solosis yelled, a little upset his dream entrance was now ruined. He looked around the room to make sure he didn't miss anyone and spotted the small slip of paper.

"Oh hey, a note!" Solosis exclaimed, ignoring the other person in the room and rolling over to the note. It took him a moment to finish it, due to the illegibility. Once he finished the note, he placed it back in it's normal spot for the next person and yelled out once more:

"What the heck! Where is everyone?"

Last edited:

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

Arrival in Treasure Town!

litwick_and_shadow_by_obviousoddball-d9gh33c.png
After a short journey that felt like forever, Litwick arrived in Treasure town. He was standing at the famous crossroad and looked towards the nearby direction sign.
Straight ahead would be the market, towards his left there was a road that led to the beach, that means the guild had to be on his right!

Filled with joy Litwick spun around and hopped towards the guild's entrance.
What wonders and adventures would await him? Will he make lot's of new friends? Will he go on lot's of adventures with his new friends?
Litwick couldn't wait anymore and walked into the guild, the door was already open.
Inside didn't look any bigger then the outside, it was a very tiny room in fact. Litwick was still intrigued by the contstruction that he didn't notice the hole with a ladder attached to it, he took a step to far and fell through the hole!

Luckily he landed on the first floor rather than the second. Litwick stood up right away and ignored the pain. "Huh there is no one here!" he said. Looking around once more he noticed the ladder that he had missed earlier went through another hole. "Oh I bet that's were my welcoming party is at!" He walked over towards the ladder and climbed down.
"Hello Guildmaster, I have received you're invitation.. AND HERE I AM!!" Litwick yelled out of excitement and turned around only to see a sole Solosis and another Pokémon he couldn't identify in the distance.
Was this everyone? Litwick wondered and thought that he was probably early, or perhaps any second now other Pokémon would pop up and yell surprise?

He decided to wait eagerly untill they would come out.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
latest

Huh, so this is Treasure Town. Mawile thought to himself as he walked down the path. There were shops on either side of him. There were two Kecleons selling various wares. There was a Kangaskahn with a motherly smile standing in a booth. A Xatu stood with his wings folded with a suspicious look on his face. Mawile decided to not think about him right now and proceed to his destination: a small tent on a hill decorated to look like a Wigglytuff. He climbed the stairs to the Explorer's Guild and entered the doorway.

Inside there was a small room with a ladder leading underground. Mawile was about to descend when he heard a voice coming from within the guild.

"Hello Guildmaster, I have recieved your invitation... AND HERE I AM!" The voice seemed to belong to a Litwick he could see on the bottom floor.
Mawile carefully climbed down the ladder and saw three Pokémon in the room. There was the Litwick he had heard, a Poocheyana eating an apple, and a Solosis. None of them seemed to have noticed him yet so he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Hey, do any of you know where the Guildmaster is?"

Years
Spr_4d_261.png

Normally, Poochyena would have started a conversation with a new Pokemon the moment he saw them. This time, however, he scarfed down the last bit of his food, since he was highly peckish after hours of travel. He had a tendency to do this, since he didn't get too much to eat as a child. Afterwards, he answered the question that he noticed others were asking.

"I dunno where everyone else is, besides the fact that they're helping with some emergency," Poochyena responded. "Anyway, once they get back, who else is excited to start training, and what's it like where you came from?"

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Dávalos

As the sun rose over the horizon, tinging the sky with soft shades of orange and yellow, a Fennekin enthusiastically trotted up over the hill in the direction of the Wigglytuff Guild. What better way to approach such a day filled with promise and intrigue? This was the state of mind for the Dávalos, looking at the world in a cheery, eccentric filter with a promise of greatness waiting at each corner. It only helped that he had been told of dire circumstances that had befallen the guild. Who better to help than the great Dávalos?

Upon entering the actual guild, the more grandiose entrance that he envisioned was now nothing more than a Solosis, Poochyena and Litwick all gathered around the main room of the building. As he entered, he heard a Poochyena say, "-else is excited to start training? And what's it like where you come from?"

In response, Dávalos struck a dramatic pose with a flourish of a non-existent cape and said, accent lilting in his voice, "Of course, I, the fabulous and great Dávalos is always ready for training!"

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Alex

The warm Summer wind blew through Alex's fur as he approached the Wigglytuff Guild. The dawning sun rose over the horizon, bathing the Guild in a golden light. Alex quietly stepped inside, unnoticed by the entrance room's inhabiters.
There were only a Poochyena, a Litwick, a Mawile, and a Solosis in the room chatting.
This can't be the whole Guild, can it? Alex wondered. His eyes drifted over towards a small slip of paper with scratchy handwriting scribbled onto it. Alex quickly read over it.
So Chatot's gone? I wonder where he went.
He was tempted to start sneaking into the other rooms and sifting through papers, but he wanted to make a good first impression. So, Alex sat in the corner and pulled out a book from his satchel; he started reading.

"Of course, I, the fabulous and great Dávalos is always ready for training!" a voice said.

Alex looked up from his book with mild annoyance to see a bowing Fennken in the entryway.
Goodness! Can't a 'mon get some peace and quiet around here?
Alex turned back to his book, hoping that no one will notice him yet.

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Solosis // The Guild Hall // Bubbling with Confusion!?

"Oh, looks like a lot more people are here." Solosis noted, seeing quite a few new trainees flood in behind him. At least, he thought they were trainees. Solosis wasn't good with the ages of other pokemon, but they couldn't have been much older than him.

A quick look over of the group showed that most of the other Pokemon were probably better suited to the whole rescue job, seeing as how they had limbs and everything.

Doesn't matter, Solosis would show them all up. He thought to himself, puffing out his proverbial chest.

One Pokemon in particular caught his eye, just for the snazzy intro. The Fennekin had good sense, and seemed to make an almost heroic impression when he entered the room. It must have been the cape. Solosis briefly thought if he should wear a cape also, to stand out even more, but realized the lack of a neck or really anything to tie it around would be an issue.

Oh wait, Solosis stopped his internal train of thought, the Fennekin asked everyone something, didn't they?

After taking a moment to recall the question, Solosis answered in his normal bubbly enthusiasm.

"Solosis is from a village of other Solosis... But the village is gone now. So Solosis doesn't really know where Solosis is supposed to be from now?"

Last edited:

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Age 21
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Vi took a moment to admire the vast underground building stretching out in front of her. She'd heard about it, of course - it was her brother's favorite thing to talk about in letters home - but it was very different seeing it in person.

She climbed up the stairs to the Wigglytuff-shaped entrance, and walked in the door. She heard a faint noise, like the hubbub of conversation, and she followed the noise down a ladder. The room was filled with presumably young pokemon, as they were all first stage pokemon, but Vi could not see Chatot anywhere around her. She noticed a Solosis saying something in an excited and enthusiastic voice, and she leaned in to listen, hoping it could provide her a hint as to when they would start their training.

"...the village is gone now. So Solosis doesn't really know where Solosis is supposed to be from now?"

She frowned. Was there another Solosis somewhere around or was the Solosis speaking in third person? She assumed the latter, as there were no other Solosis in the room, but seemed an odd quirk to her. Still, he seemed honest and friendly, so maybe she should ask him about Chatot.

"Hey," she said, walking up to him a reluctantly. He might consider her rude for interrupting him mid-conversation. "Uh, do you know where Chatot is?"

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
1828389-chaz_sentret.png
Sentret

Sentret bounced along the path to Wigglytuff's guild, excited for what lied ahead. His disposition had already recieved quite a bit of attention from the residents; he had gotten quite a few looks. But he didn't care, all he wanted was to walk through that door atop the mountain and begin the next chapter of his life.

As he ascended the last hill, he began to hum a little tune as well. As he did a little spin, he noticed a blue bird-like Pokemon in the distance, hopping towards the guild. Sentret didn't make anything of it at first, though. He was more focused on the guild looming in front of him, though it seemed a bit small. Maybe it was larger on the inside? This theory was proved as he bounded into the tent and saw the latter to bring him down.

Sentret skipped down the ladder , and when he reached the bottom, he hooked the rung with his tail and did a bit of a flip. As he hit the ground again, Sentret looked at the selection of Pokemon around him. There was a Poochyena and an Eevee. That was what he noticed at first, because the other Pokemon were completely new to them. Never in his life had Sentret seen a Fennekin, or a Snivy, or a Solosis, or even a Mawile. He stopped and stared, but not for long.

"Hiya!"

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Solosis // The Guild Hall // Just Bubbling Along...

"Even more people!?" Solosis shouted at the arrival of the newcomer. "How many people are invited now?"

Solosis has heard on his way in that the guild was very close to closing due to lack of members, but there is so many people here now. Did someone lie to him? Could everyone here be a newbie like him? Solosis didn't know a lot about other Pokemon, so he really didn't know how strong these strangers would be, or how old for that matter.

Speaking of newcomers, the newest person in the room did a pretty impressive move just then. All of the other pokemon who visited the village had small tails and probably couldn't do anything like that. But despite how strong that tail must be, it still looked so fluffy! Solosis wanted to bury himself in it, but would that be okay? Solosis didn't like being squished without his permission, maybe tail cuddling is like body squishing to this Pokemon. Wait... Solosis is staring...

Breaking once more out of his daydreaming, Solosis remembered the question he was going to ask.

"Has anyone seen the Guildleader?"

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Tsprite2_zpsgbl8std1.png

Tahni (Litleo)♀
Moxie
Headbutt, Ember, Noble Roar, Fire Spin

It's still early morning, and Tahni would love to get another hour or two of sleep before finishing her journey to the guild, yet the short distance between herself and the guild fills her with a rush of excitement that makes sleeping impossible.

"Not long now." She reminds herself, a proud smile stretching across her face as she readjusts the bag on her back, and makes her way up the towering staircase, and towards the almost-too-adorable-to-be-taken-seriously guild house. Well, it sure won't be striking fear into the hearts of criminals with its appearance, but that doesn't really matter: It's the Pokémon inside that matter, as long as they're tough, the cutesy look doesn't mean a thing.

Tahni's tail swishes curiously as she steps through the entrance—seeing a wide array of Pokémon hanging around. What are they all doing? Are they waiting for someone?

"Has anyone seen the Guildleader?"

Asks the voice of a floating…brain?

Tahni looks around, spotting the piece of paper and slipping through the crowd in order to give it a read. "I don't think we'll be seeing him for a while." She points out, gesturing towards the note with her tail. "He had to go. We're on our own."

The note says to introduce themselves to one another. Guess that's her first mission. "I'm Tahni. Are you guys new too?"

Last edited:

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023

No Party?

litwick_and_shadow_by_obviousoddball-d9gh33c.png

He waited and waited, but after Litwick saw more Pokémon arrive he figured there wasn't a surprise party for him after all.
But it didn't matter! There were so many new arrivals, Litwick was wondering if he would befriend them all.
He looked around and recognized some of the Pokémon but others were unknown to him.
Most Pokémon were wondering where the Guildmaster was, this colored Litwick surprised as well.

He hadn't noticed it before but the room was filled with trainees only, the Guildmaster or Chatot for that matter were nowhere to be seen.
"I don't think we'll be seeing him for a while." Litleo pointed towards a note with her tail. "He had to go. We're on our own." the Litleo said. Litwick was wondering if the Cub Pokémon knew more.

"I'm Tahni. Are you guys new too?" Litwick's thoughts were interrupted, he shook his head brightened his flame and put on a huge smile.
"HI! I'm Litwick, nice to meet you!" he replied with maximum enthousiasm.

Last edited:
Years
Spr_4d_261.png

With every Pokemon he heard talking or see arrive, Poochyena saw the chance to make a new friend. Being the social Butterfree that he was, he wanted to take these opportunities, or at least keep the conversations going. In response to the all of the other Pokemon that had started speaking, and to those who were just arriving, Poochyena said, "It's really nice to meet all of you," looking at each one. "For those who just got here, you can call me Poochyena. So, what part of all the upcoming expeditions are you looking forward to the most? Personally, I'm just excited to help with the rescues."

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

VbSDfKF.jpg

Gold Pilot Extended
Escape Goat 2 playlist
Flare - Green Sun
Seclusion

[h2][/h2]

⌠ An Introduction. ⌡

The travel time to Treasure Town was a long one. It gave the Natu plenty of time to think. Her small, round frame perched on the mighty horn of a Bouffalant, she closes her eyes against the bright sun and reflects, retreating inside her thoughts.

Rumours about Quetzalli had slipped through inhabitants of towns such as this one, that much she knew full well. Whispers behind your back are less effective when the subject is a Psychic type. Truthfully though, she was happy about the rumours. Most of them depicted her as a mysterious elderly bird with astounding precognitive abilities. Few knew her by name, but instead by the rumour of "that old bird who could see into the future with her right eye, and into the past with her left.

The Oracle."

And without those rumours, no one would know of her, would they? She would just be a lonely old lady letting her ability go to waste.

Members of Wigglytuff's Guild had helped in keeping them from going to waste in the past, soliciting her aid in looking into the past or the future for help in solving crimes, catching criminals, or preventing disasters. Even so, she had never joined - she'd simply helped. But now that seems to have changed. By the correspondence sent to her home, it seems the Guild wishes to invite her as a more permanent addition.

But why is this? Why now? They'd been more than happy to enlist her help in the past without the need for an official membership. Was it simply that she lives too far away for it to be practical? Or is there something pressing at hand? Quetzalli has her suspicions, but--

"Miss? Uh, Miss Oracle, rather?"

The Natu is jarred from her thoughts by the Bouffalant's voice below her. She opens her eyes and peers down.

"We're here, ya know. Didja need me to take you somewheres in per'ticular, or..."

Looking up, Quetzalli takes in the area: Treasure Town.
"Ah - sorry about that, dear. I was lost in thought." She flutters off of his horn and onto the dusty path. "This is perfect, actually. My thanks for the ride." Under-evolved for her age she may be, but she supposes that if she was any bigger, she wouldn't be able to perch on horns so easily. At the very least, she would unbalance the poor beast of burden with her weight, if that were the case~

The two say farewell and go their separate ways, Quetzalli first ascending the stone steps to the rocky cliff on which Wigglytuff's Guild stands. She takes a moment to look into the distance off of the cliff's edge - reminded of her own rocky-cliff home and the view it affords her.

She descends the hole into the subterranean building, a group of young Pokémon meeting her eyes. Chattering away to each other, it seems. She gathers from the conversation that they all have only just met. A note posted on the wall takes her attention, and she hops over to study its message.

...Ah yes, she remembers Chatot well. He's stepped out for business, then. Well, she is nothing if not patient. Quetzalli turns to the group of younger 'mon, hopping forward.

"Pardon me. Did you all arrive just recently? I was sent an invitation."
She casts her gaze to the left, noticing no Members of the Guild present.
"I suppose Chatot isn't the only one who's out on business."

If her elderly nature was not immediately obvious to the others by hearing her speak, a closer inspection would reveal that her eyes and feathers show evidence of old age.

"And who are all of you?" she asks as she turns back to them, her gaze calm but slightly inquisitive.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Chapter 1

Chatot had finally finished the emergency mission and returned to the guild. Hopping up the stairs, he began to wonder whether everyone had arrived or not, and just how long he was gone. The sun had moved a considerable amount, but just how long had the apprentices been waiting inside?

He wasn't too sure what he was expecting down on the bottom floor. But he was pleasantly surprised by the eagerness of the recruits that awaited him. At the same time, though, it was worrisome. Were they aware of the rigorous training that lied ahead? Perhaps not. But there was Quetzalli, the psychic who Chatot was the most pleased to see; and the rest of the recruits whom he was not yet acquainted with. He began to count the newbies... ten?

But there were only 8 invited!

"Kadabra!" he squawked. In response, the Pokemon in question floated down the ladder, as he had been trailing behind the whole time.

"Huh? What's up?"

"Why are there ten Pokemon here?"

"Err... because you invited twelve, and two aren't here yet? What kinda question is that?" And with that, he floated back up the ladder to remove himself from the mess.

Pretending nothing had happened, he turned to face the new recruits. "Welcome! Now, I believe we had a bit of an informal introduction earlier... that won't do at all! Squawk! I am Chatot, your new Guildmaster whom you will be training under for the next phase of your lives. I am pleased to see all of you. Now, as you may be able to tell, we do not have enough room to house all of you in this facility. But thankfully, we have cleared out the former Spinda's Cafe to provide lodging for you rookies. If you head down there, you should find enough beds for you all. And when you're all ready, go see Kadabra upstairs and he'll lead you to your first practice. But first, I would like you guys to split up into groups of two as you wish, and the two that have not arrived will be paired together.

The Lodging House

300px-Spinda_Caf%C3%A9.png

The once-famous Spinda's Cafe has meet an unfortunate ruin due to the recent lack of explorers. When Spinda heard of Chatot's push for the undoing of this, he offered the cafe space to the guild. Chatot has turned this into the place where the rookies are to sleep, and so it has been cleared out and lined with beds.

Kadabra and Beach Cave

"Hey, so, erm, Chatot wants me to show ya the ropes? Alrighy then, lemme take you to my first dungeon, Beach Cave. This is where I learned. So, if ya just leave the guild and just keep walking to the beach, it's right there. I want you guys to go in pairs, I put some of these green flags at the end of the cave. Each team should bring back one flag to me, just so I know you actually did it. Not entirely sure why we have green flags, but Chatot gave 'em to me, so I assume it's for training."

When you've found your teammate and you feel prepared, you can talk to Kadabra and he'll likely tell you something like that. So you should head down to Beach Cave, and at the end you'll find some green flags sticking up out of the sand. What you do inside is up to you, your partner, and your creativity. You can also choose to go alone if you wish.

Beach Cave

4 Floors

Beach Cave is the cave found on Treasure Town's shores. It is now often used for the training of beginning explorers. The cave tends to be made up of large rooms and small hallways, and each floor is particularly tiny. The dungeon is filled with puddles, and the wet rocks will make sure water is constantly dripping on your head. It's not ideal for Fire-types, but as it is very easily traversed, it should not be too much of an issue. Many Rock and Water-types call this place home. Some hide in cracks between the damp, mossy, red rocks, waiting to strike as they are reduced to nothing but instinct, but many do not wish to fight.

Pokemon Found Inside
222.png
090.png
140.png
422-e.png
557.png

688.png
120.png
524.png
692.png
714.png

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

VbSDfKF.jpg

Gold Pilot Extended
Escape Goat 2 playlist
Flare - Green Sun
Seclusion

[h2][/h2]

⌠ Drawing Conclusions. ⌡

She'd only just greeted her fellow new recruits, when the arrival of a fellow bird and a fellow psychic-type turns Quetzalli's attention. Evidently she has good timing - though this does mean she didn't get any extra time to get to know the others.

"Good afternoon, Chatot. Kadabra." she greets with a nod of her head. But Chatot is already preoccupied with the number of Pokémon here, demanding an answer from Kadabra. Quetzalli listens in, her mind already spinning curiosities and conclusions.

He wasn't expecting ten? the Natu thinks to herself. Kadabra seems to provide a decent answer, but just studying the way Chatot had outburst, she suspects Chatot was expecting fewer, not more. She glances over to the others. Are there surplus among us? she asks herself.

But the subject has already shifted - Chatot expects them to train directly upon arrival. So much for meet and greet... though at the very least, she would get to know one of these Pokémon well. Whoever chooses to partner with her for this first task.

She casts her gaze about the others. Most of them seem eager and excitable. They are young and new to this exciting venture, that should be expected. But she also expects at least one of them may be nervous. She waits a while while they speak to each other about pairing up, then interjects:

"If anyone here is feeling nervous about their first dungeon, you may partner up with someone older and more experienced like me, if you wish." Hopefully that doesn't come across as boastful - she only wants to look out for the younger ones. With that, she waits patiently to see if anyone approaches her.

In the meantime, she approaches Chatot. "I see I arrived just in time - I barely finished reading your note, and you appeared. How are you doing, Chatot?"
Those are just the pleasantries, of course. She has something to ask him.
"What's this about Spinda's Café?" she asks with a shift of her head and a concerned frown. "Won't housing the new recruits there impede Spinda's business? It was doing rather well, last I visited."

PastelPhoenix

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Trainee Solosis needs a Friend!
Solosis // The Guild Hall // EXCCCCCCIIIITEMENT.

Finally, after an eternity in Solosis' own mind, a small bird he assumed was the Leader hopped down the ladder. Odd, Solosis wasn't really paying attention, but he was told the Guild Leader was a loud and pushy Pokémon. It seems rumors really do stretch the truth.

"Good morning Guild..."

Before he could get his greeting out, a second bird came through the door and yelled instruction. Was Solosis mistaken? Perking up to avoid being seen as anything less than fully eager.

After getting his instructions, Solosis let out a large whoop. A dungeon on the first day! At this rate he would be a real explorer in no time. All that was left was the hard part, Solosis needed a partner. The other bird said she'd be willing to help anyone who wasn't confident, but Solosis was 70% confidence.

"Okay, who wants to be friends with Solosis and tackle the dungeon together?"

Last edited:

Ishymata

Ruined Soul
Years
As excitement and bustle shook the walls of Wigglytuff guild one of the later letter's recipients was slowly making his way into treasure town. The Paras had carried the little scrap of paper the whole way there and it was no small trek either. He had to be sure to look over it every once in a while to see if it was actually real! He folded it up for what was probably the seventh time now, placing it on his back so he didn't drop it before exiting the small town and heading east toward a rather large set of stairs.

The small bug had to hold in a sigh of disdain. How could he not have expected stairs, one of the most annoying obstacles he'd ever dealt with. He began to climb up them one at a time until he was at the top, albeit a bit more winded than before. He began to look around at the entrance, a bit confused as to where he needed to be exactly. Perhaps down the ladder?

Back