• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swords

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How many do you own? How big are they? And what do you use to keep 'm clean?

Mariposa

Banned
    Years
  • I have few a few wooden swords from when I did martial arts a few years back. Two of them are about a meter long, I dunno how long the other one is though haha. And obviously you don't have to clean a wooden blade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    A bunch sitting in our garage

My older siblings collected them and didn't bother taking them when they moved.

All are large but I can still carry. I don't clean them and usually I just leave them alone.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    All are large but I can still carry.

Large like a coca cola light large, or large like a large dog large? Or large, like, like a large country large?

Years
    • Online now
    Large like a coca cola light large, or large like a large dog large? Or large, like, like a large country large?

The smallest couple are probably like a small dog size, the blades are curved so I'm guessing those are katanas

Majority are medieval swords and probably about 3 1/2 ft.

Largest exceeds my height at 5'8. But it's cased and I've only carried it once

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I bought this on a whim about 3.5 years ago in Wyoming:
    Spoiler:

was at a Ripley's Believe it or Not if I'm remembering right

I uh, haven't ever actually bothered to clean it either. Getting it back home was a bit of work. I didn't think that it'd be something I'd be able to get through airport security so I went to the post office in Billings (that's where we flew in and out from) and tried to mail it to myself. The guy I was talking to had a bit of a hard time understanding what it was I wanted to do, but that's probably my fault, I probably didn't explain things well, and to this day I'm still not entirely sure if what I was doing is even a normal thing to do. But it eventually made its way to my house in New Jersey.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    guys, in a thread about swords, phallic quips are the lowest quips.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    I have a medium sized sword. I'm not really interested in sword so I haven't taking care of it very well, it became rusty. I'm much more interested in knife that I got bunch of them in my room.

Back