• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Rating

string555

Banned
Years
  • Since today pretty much just started, I'll rate yesterday as 7/10. It was nice that I went out to dinner with my Mom and Grandparents, but all in all it was another lazy day. :/

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    7/10. Had to wake up at 4:30 AM to bring my family to the airport, then I went to downtown for some churros, came home to finally play Ultra Sun, and had a nap. Good Sunday, bar that it has gone on for a bit too long now.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Yesterday was terrible, I almost let myself do something stupid, and all I accomplished was sleeping a lot. 2/10 (Only 2 for the good sleep) >:/

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    3/10

got like 2 hours of sleep, did little to no work in the two hours i was in class then went home in a bit of a rage b/c my friends upset me... buuuuut i'm home eating rly good food in the warm so who's the real loser

string555

Banned
    Years
  • 2/10

The 2 was only due to the fact that I got to leave work 3 hours early for a doctor appointment.

This is going to be a long rant, so just a warning:
    Spoiler:

So that was my day, how was yours? >:3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    8/10. It snowed the night before so there wasn't much to do today. I mostly watched historical videos, ranging from things like prohibition gangsters, old presidential debates, american civil war stuff. I went out for a while to get snow off my moms car.

It was positive, not a 10 though because I couldn't find much to eat.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    10/10 I felt like getting out of the house so I went shopping with my mom. We also stopped for food, it ended up being the best Saturday in a long while.

Back