• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
  • Golly, It's been a long time since I posted in here.
    Here; Have my new hair.
    Spoiler:

*Taken yesterday* Final day of No Shave November. I think I win the best facial hair contest. Yes? I wish I could grow a full beard though. >_>

I counter you with my movember glory.
    Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Whoot! Back from Thanksgiving break! I'm both glad and upset to be back at school. Glad, because I like being by myself and I have a better Internet connection, but sad that I have so much crap to finish before the end of the term.

A happy face for now, but starting tomorrow I'll be pulling out my hair.

Spoiler:

And also, instead of doing homework right now, I'm rewatching Ouran for the hundredth time. ^_^

Spoiler:

Golly, It's been a long time since I posted in here.
    Here; Have my new hair.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Here's another one! Rockin my Manning Broncos t shirt! :D

Y'all looking like a bunch of beautiful people. You put the rest of us coughexceptshiviandjohnanddipucough in shame :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Golly, It's been a long time since I posted in here.
    Here; Have my new hair.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh God I've never seen a beard on a woman like that before. You can always grow the best Paint beards. XD

You're looking pretty as usual by the way.

Years
  • Hmm I guess it's true. Men look more like androids/aliens when they shave. I always get that kind of identity dissociation feeling for a couple of hours after I shave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back