• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm sorry for being too attractive Dipu but I don't feel it should be restrained. I tried putting spoiler tags on it, it just exploded out.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Mugshot Emporium

I've had my hair dyed. You know how you can tell?

You can't. It looks exactly the same.

Here I thought John and Nick were the only ones who could melt my heart. :B

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I've never told you this before Kura, but you & Captain Fabio are actually adorable together! Love the photos

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I was having too much fun on my friend's Instagram, I think she secretly hates me. It's all good, though, gotta sweet picture of her, helps being good with a camera. ;D Anyway, yay, selfie.

Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I was having too much fun on my friend's Instagram, I think she secretly hates me. It's all good, though, gotta sweet picture of her, helps being good with a camera. ;D Anyway, yay, selfie.

Spoiler:

Dirty Minded

I like your selfies a lot, Dakota. Keep those adorableness coming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back