• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well I suppose I'll throw my photo up, doubt any of you really care since I've only started posting here but eh, might as well =P.

Spoiler:

You're 25, and you don't really look that much different to me. I'll probably get a pic up when I feel like doing so. And I've had people say that I look 12 XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    Hey now, 15 is a bit harsh! I would've said 17! Still quite young but not THAT young!

Haha I actually get that a lot, more so when I'm cleaned shaved. But its good to have a youthful face! =P

The number of people that asked me how I started working at a bank before I turned 18 is pretty high too, they're stunned to find out I'm half way through my 20s.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Here's two. Crappy phone is crappy.

Spoiler:

Years
    It's pretty good, not gonna lie. Dunno if it's the room behind you, the pose, the composition, it just looks right lol.

Years
    say word dawg howd u do that *jaw drops*

omigod you're freaking adorable i want to cuddle and love you forever

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Most of the time I look a mess, but on occasion I like to look nice. This me yesterday for Thanksgiving.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back