• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yes, I have even made lists of names, but the odds of it happening look worse and worse each day. I am cursed in love.

Have you ever spent more than 100 dollars on a present for someone?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
God yes. It's tedious and tiring as hell. It's worse than a long plane flight because at least there's a bathroom on the plane

Have you ever gotten a sunburn

Years
Never, what is this sun burn you speak of? *looks at golden skin* I only get nice and tanner.

Have you ever seen a movie with a plot twist that you saw coming awhile before it was revealed?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I'm pretty sure I have. The terrible movies I have seen with a plot twist I knew was going to happen I would just rather forget.

Have you ever hid under a bed?

Years
No, its not possible because of the way my bed is made. Its got built in bookcases, cabinets and storage drawers underneath the bed. But I have hidden in closets before.

Have you ever watched a movie because it was bad just to laugh?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Yes, to my mom but she eventually found out a few months later or more.

Have you ever had an x-ray?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I might have but don't remember.

Have you ever told scary stories to little kids?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Yes. I wanted to buy food at a fair but was short a dollar, and the person working at the stand pulled her own wallet and paid for my entire thing.

Have you ever witnessed a proposal?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
No, my sister and parents do everything secretly and they even had a secret marriage.

Have you ever thought about getting married and wondered what you would look like wearing a white bridal gown or a suit?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No because my chances of finding love are very very slim.

Have you ever woken up from a nap with a huge headache?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back