• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have woken up from a nap with a headache but I don't have a problem with that because doing something makes my headache go away. Work, listening to music, playing games, watching a movie or anything to keep me busy makes my headache go away rather than just sitting or lying down doing nothing makes the headache even worse.

Have you ever got injured at work or school and there was no nurse or first aid kit around?

TY

Yes. At school i slipped once at a workbench cause idk why that should not be possible it was slippery just at that spot and cut open my finger badly. People were even laughing at it, idk why. I had to wait an hour before my parents picked me up to go to the hospital to get it stiched up.

I still have a scar from it thats very visible and always reminds me of that event.

Have you ever had surgery?

TY

Yes, infact i followed one not too long ago.

Have you ever had to take painkillers?

Years
  • **chuckles** I was on tramadol for years, its an opioid. I was kicked off abruptly last month due to new laws. The governor is waging a war on drugs and has a draconian attitude to even medical useage. This presents a difficulty because your body is acclimated to a drug-- something that was legally perscribed to you, but now witheld. You receive no time for transition, detox or alternative treatments, you just are left to suffer. I turned to importing kratom as a painkiller. For now its legal where I live.

Have you ever seen the movie Dark Crystal? If not, then you should!

TY

Have you ever wanted to erase a memory from your thoughts?

TY

Yes, just once actually. It was to someone I really liked and I was confessing, only to end up being unluko in the end. The curse does not stop hahaa :D

Have you ever been at a LAN-party?

Years
  • No, and that's not possible for me.

Have you ever fallen for an April Fools joke?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Yup, back when I didn't really give April Fools a passing thought. But now I'm always prepared. :P

Have you ever been to church?

TY

have you ever made a terrible mistake in a video game?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Many times, usually things like putting stat points in the wrong places or missing a good item, haha. Then there's that time when I was little and I accidentally erased my brother's progress in The Sims... oops.

Have you ever crushed on an older person? Like, 10-20+ years?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back