• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia In The Middle of Nowhere - Game Over!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
GG everyone! Thanks to EC for helping out the maf in that last day phase tbh, and Maria for always sticking by me.

I actually thought mala had gotten a "has a gun" reading on me and that was why she said she had a bad feeling on me but couldn't put a finger on it, v glad no one else picked up on that (even if that feeling was independent of her role in the end)

And yeah we sorta left Aldo for dead lol

Thanks for hosting, Superjolt!

Last edited:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
gimme played well lol. & no, i was going to check cb the night i died - i was just generally sus of you, but i didn't trust naku/ec either. n1 i checked aldo, hence my pushing on them, although with the way they were acting i didn't need to do much lol. n2 i checked doof hence why i was pushing to not kill them. i really did trust gimme tbh although i kept getting unsure more recently, obv couldn't say anything though. tbh though i was sure cb was maf and like 90% sure naku/ec were. ah well, good game!!

update: lol was half asleep omw to a concert when i wrote this, didn't realise night actions had been revealed lol

Last edited:
Years
Do I really kill jd that often? We were utterly bemused by that comment in the mafia chat.

At the least I'm beginning to see why nobody trusts me lol

Years
Ahhhh i died too early ;;

The moment gp asked about jd and bussing it kinda made up my mind that hes mafia f

Gg tho

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
so that really was just a bad play from Aldo

>been waiting since he died to say that, but as you know i forgot to check the thread after lmao

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Do I really kill jd that often? We were utterly bemused by that comment in the mafia chat.

At the least I'm beginning to see why nobody trusts me lol

Considering when you're mafia JD has the tendency to die the first night. lmao

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Maybe if you believed people more often we would have won this game.

Back