• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Auria Region 「UR」 [Let's go exploring!]

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • OLIVER
    The Auria Region 「UR」 [Let's go exploring!]
    For some reason, Oliver had an inkling that there was no improvement after the battle between his Pokemon and the wild, random Tangela. That was to be expected, however. It was to be expected, Chrome was not used to battling, he was still a novice. And, even though she did her best, Lazuli was "useless" in battles when described by a harsh trainer. He didn't think so because she taught him not to judge a Pokemon's worth by their skills and appearance, even the best Pokemon are brought down by a "weakling".

Oliver went crouched down to hug Chrome, his new Pokemon given by the Professor, to his chest and squeezed. The Delta Eevee protested but ended up snuggling back. Lazuli was back to her Pokeball. He let out a soft sigh, mumbling to himself, "What should I do, Big Sister..."

But she was not here to help him. Besides, it was now his decision on what he should do- that was the point of this journey, right? Not just to hone battle prowess but also to have a growth in character. He did not know how he will grow in person though... it was still the start of this journey to self-growth.

With a burst of determination, he shot up and ran east.

A moment later, there was a thud and a garbled "oof!" and a yelp signaling that he just tripped.

Oliver decided to headed [east], towards the Mistview Forest.

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Mind if I join? ^^; Great region~ <3
    Name: Victoria

"Let's just have fun, okay?"
    Trainer class: Normal-type Gym Leader
    Team:

|
    δ |

Additional details: Victoria is a bit of a cloudcuckoolander; she's ditzy and carefree, and battles with no thoughts about winning or losing. She claims to have found her first Pokemon, Buneary (now Lopunny) after falling down a rabbit hole and experiencing a magical adventure. At times, she acts creepy without even noticing it herself.

Hope this is okay, please tell me if there's anything I could change to make it better!

Years
  • Name: Stamp

Trainer class: Ace Trainer

Team: Infernape Lucario Salamance Staraptor Steelix Sudowoodo

Additional details: I am Stamp I live with my mother and father I was born in Kanto living in my house at Pallet Town

Last edited:

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Chris
    "And the winner of the Master Rank Beauty Contest is... Chris with his Froslass!" announced the announcer. The crowd cheered, but Chris doesn't have the same enthusiasm anymore. After all, he won dozens of ribbons over the years in Sinnoh and Auria. He stepped out the building as the wind whipped his face. He called out his Togekiss and petted her in her favorite place-right under her ears. "Hey, buddy. We're going to Azumithal Town. Wouldn't it be awesome to climb one of mountains there? "Murmured Chris. "Toge!"Responded Togekiss. Chris climbed onto the back of her back, and he became going up into the blue sky. It always left Chris breathless, even though he experienced it so many times. "There's Pidgeot, a Togekiss like you, a Vaporeon, and, oh! I could've sworn I saw a Dragonite!"Exclaimed Chris loudly. He saw the town with beautiful and huge mountains that left him breathless. "Togekiss, we're approaching Azumithal Town! Please go down!"said Chris. He braced for impact like always, but amazingly, they landed with a soft "Thud". "It's time to go back inside your pokeball, friend. Return."said Chris. He looked around town for a restaurant, or even a drug store with pieces of candy, even though he doesn't have a sweet tooth. Finally, he found a place called "400 Lux". It didn't look appetizing at first sight, but Chris still went in. He ordered rice balls, salad, and a soda called "Twilight Storm". He devoured it all in a few bites, and bought some pokemon food for all his pokemon-Togekiss, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Magnezone and Altaria. "Hey, friends! Here's some pokemon food for you to eat!"said Chris. They scurried around and played for a bit, until Chris called them back. He got a visiter guide to the town, but it was no use. Being a brave and daring teenager, he decided to climb the mountains instead of simply flying up a mountain. Where is the fun in that? Chris started running an even pace, with a few water breaks in between. After running a few miles west, he found a mountain. It was huge, with snowflakes dancing around his eyes. He was only wearing a simple polyester shirt and some jeans, so he wished that he had was wearing something warmer. But then he remembered the oath he made to Lord Arceus back when he was 9. He promised that he would climb a tall mountain, even if he died while climbing. This was for avenging the deaths of his older sister and brother. They tried to climb Mount Cassius, but died while going down, getting caught in an avalanche. Officer Jenny and her police squad never found their bodies. Yes, having dead parents and siblings can do something to you. He weighed his options-climbing a mountain and possibly risk dying, or become a wussy, turn back, and return to his grandparent's house and maybe getting caught and getting shown on live T.V. Yes, he chose climbing the mountain. He got out the climbing materials and started climbing the mountain, realizing it didn't have a name. "Hm, it doesn't have a name. I think I will call it Mount Wonderland."said Chris. He saw many ice type pokemon, but the signs of hypothermia and frostbite was beginning to show. "Oh, this is bad."said Chris. He saw a small cave inside Mount Wonderland, and crawled inside. He opened a bag of salad, and began to eat. Slowly but surely, his body temperature began to go up. He got some of the color back into his body, and walked back outside. It was worse outside than before. He only saw white, before something shook the whole mountain, and snow began to slowly tumble down. It was an avalanche. He didn't have time to even open his mouth before he started falling. Then, he finally screamed. And screamed. And screamed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Congratulations! :) You've received the first trophy we've got, although you may get a few more as I dish them out across the week. Feel free to put it in your first post or whatnot :).

Spoiler:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Congratulations! :) You've received the first trophy we've got, although you may get a few more as I dish them out across the week. Feel free to put it in your first post or whatnot :).

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh, thank you Mana!! And I have to give a special thanks to Sukyandaru, who did most of the battling for the tournament on behalf of Auria!

And omg, a trophy of the Champion's main Pokemon, it's perfect ^_^

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Name: Robert Simonitz

Trainer class: Veteran

Team:

Additional details: Robert is a former Champion of Auria from a coupe decades ago. He yearns for the excitement and adventure that the position brought with it and looks to reclaim a title long lost for him. He will be setting out with his three most trusted and longest tenured Pokemon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Name: Robert Simonitz

Trainer class: Veteran

Team:

Additional details: Robert is a former Champion of Auria from a coupe decades ago. He yearns for the excitement and adventure that the position brought with it and looks to reclaim a title long lost for him. He will be setting out with his three most trusted and longest tenured Pokemon.

You're accepted, thanks for joining the region :)

One little thing though, Robert being a former champion alters the lore a bit. So for canon reasons, he'll have to be someone who defeated Claudia and continued on his journey, the same way the main character of the main series games does, as opposed to someone who defeated a previous champion and replaced them as the sitting champion. (Let me know if I could be explaining this better haha)

Hope you're cool with that!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • You're accepted, thanks for joining the region :)

One little thing though, Robert being a former champion alters the lore a bit. So for canon reasons, he'll have to be someone who defeated Claudia and continued on his journey, the same way the main character of the main series games does, as opposed to someone who defeated a previous champion and replaced them as the sitting champion. (Let me know if I could be explaining this better haha)

Hope you're cool with that!

Haha yeah thats fine! I understand what you mean, i should've read the lore just a little bit closer the first time. :)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I need to stop joining regions...
    Name: Logan

Trainer class: Gym Leader Ghost

Team: Trevenant, Aegislash, Jellicent (M), Mismiagus, Sableye, Froslass

Additional details: A native to auria for a long time, Logan has been to the farthest settlements, and taken on countless challenges with his pokemon. At long last, a gym leader position opened up, and he knew he had to take it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I need to stop joining regions...
    Name: Logan

Trainer class: Gym Leader Ghost

Team: Trevenant, Aegislash, Jellicent (M), Mismiagus, Sableye, Froslass

Additional details: A native to auria for a long time, Logan has been to the farthest settlements, and taken on countless challenges with his pokemon. At long last, a gym leader position opened up, and he knew he had to take it.

Hiya, welcome to the region, and thanks for joining!

Ah, unfortunately, Cleargate is currently gymless after the city was destroyed in the attack :c It'll get rebuilt at some point, and your trainer may be chosen to be the new gym leader if the league deems him a good fit for it :)

Let me know another trainer class you want besides Gym leader and I'll add you to the list!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Trainer Name: Rako
    Trainer Class Rising Star (M)
    Pokemon: Honedge
    Additional Details: I'll edit something here in time
    Starting Location: Flocea Town

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Trainer Name: Rako
    Trainer Class Rising Star (M)
    Pokemon: Honedge
    Additional Details: I'll edit something here in time
    Starting Location: Flocea Town

You're accepted c: Just keep in mind the exploration thingy is on a bit of a hiatus for now, but I'm working on making some changes to how you guys can take part in the region ^^ Regardless, you're still a member of the region now!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Name: Stamp

Trainer class: Ace Trainer

Team: Infernape Lucario Salamance Staraptor Steelix Sudowoodo

Additional details: I am Stamp I live with my mother and father I was born in Kanto living in my house at Pallet Town

Can I Join???

Can I Join Pls

So sorry I took so long to get back to you on your sign up, you're accepted!! I'll add you and everyone else to the list of notable trainers momentarily :)

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Trainer Name: Blaine
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Pokemon:

Duchess the Sylveon (F), Fluff the Ninetales (F), Bolt the Raichu (M), Icarus the Pidgeot (M)

Additional Details: Blaine is a Kanto native that set out on his adventure ten years ago, when he was eleven. He never aspired to be a Gym Leader, or even the Champion of a region. Instead, he was just a wandering soul that liked to take in the beauty of the Pokemon world with his small team.

His father was a higher up at Silph Co. in Saffron City in Kanto. As such, he wasn't home very often *Blaine lived on Cinnabar Island*. He left an Eevee for Blaine to take care of, and when Blaine was old enough, he set out on his own journey. Along the way, he had encountered a shiny Vulpix and it's old trainer, who was not very kind to the poor creature, due to it's coloration. Blaine offered his entire collection of Pokemon Cards in exchange for the Vulpix.

Long story short, Blaine maintained the team you see above, traveling the world in a quest for adventure. So far, he's traveled the entirety of Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/ and even Unova. On his way to his next adventure, he decided to make a quick stop in the Auria Region, having heard of the Region's legendary, breath-taking views and unexplored cave systems. Blaine had arrived shortly after the Cleargate attacks *assuming you're still taking people in*.

Blaine is listed as an Ace Trainer, but generally does not participate in battles. He however, does not oppose the concept of Pokemon battles.

Back