• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Auria Region 「UR」 [Let's go exploring!]

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
  • Hello, thank you very much for making this beautiful world, even it is small but rich with mysteries, art and full of life.
    I would like to add more to the story to make it evolve by making a personality that might cause conflicts, maybe hatred towards me in order to make it more special, so yeah this is It:

Name:
    UmE

Trainer class:
    Equal to the gym leaders.

Team: (I don't plan to make a full team to make the value for pokemon's rarety ): Umbreon, , Kingdra (If you'll be adding an Aerodectyl in the future, i would be happy if you add it on my team).

Additional details: (Bad guy - wanted)
    One of the major figures in the "Wu" believers, the team Void, which means a battle class above average close to a gym leader class, someday I might become a co-commander of the organisation. (P.S. still a rookie)
    Rude, care less about relationships and pokemon, Believes only in the philosophy of "Wu".
    Born in a small and quiet town of Frostlight with my grandma (Sofia)... (we will make up details later lol).

---------------------------------------------
    Once accepted I'll start by making minor moves to major, If you don't mind guys, I might start by challenging you, and make troubles...

Last edited:
    Back