• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Let's talk about the weather instead, it's a more cheerful subject.

pkmin3033

I suddenly want some Crusha even though it's fucking disgusting compared to pretty much any other milkshake brand

pkmin3033

But if it's gross, why do you want it? :<
    I think the commercial probably explains why.

...probably. I can't remember much of last night. All I want right now is for the clocks to go back to their right time so I can not wake up an hour late =x

Years
  • I'm used to the change already since it happened earlier this month. It ruined my sleep schedule though.

pkmin3033

Feels like lunchtime but lunchtime was an hour ago ;w;

The last Sunday of March is officially the most bloody inconvenient day of the year. But at least mother liked her presents, so it's not a complete loss. xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You've never seen badger badger badger? How long have you been on the internet?!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Aw, even I remember Badger Badger Badger. Fun times/I'm so old.

I have no idea what the other things that Rabinov mentioned are, though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back