• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
are-you-having-a-laugh-o.gif

Years
I love getting extras with my food. Like that time I got an ice cream and they were minutes from closing so the guy just gave me as much as would fit in the cup.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Five Guys gives extra fries all the time. Their motto is "if you don't say 'that's too much' we didn't give you enough".

pkmin3033

Never get extra anything here, unless it's by design, like BOGOF offers or 3 for 2, etc...

Gabri

m8
Years
Do you get any extra when you ask for two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Trying to remember when I ate "all" of something that wasn't a meal. Possibly an entire can of Pringles in one sitting?

Bay

Years
Before I would get a McDonlads breakfast like every month, then pretty much whenever I'm in a long trip or after a blood test, lol. Otherwise, sometimes my mom would buy something from McDonalds then something else from Burger King because she prefers McDonald's burgers and chicken nuggets and Burger King's fries haha.

California's In and Out is always packed, though. @_@

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Before I would get a McDonlads breakfast like every month, then pretty much whenever I'm in a long trip or after a blood test, lol. Otherwise, sometimes my mom would buy something from McDonalds then something else from Burger King because she prefers McDonald's burgers and chicken nuggets and Burger King's fries haha.

California's In and Out is always packed, though. @_@

omfg ALWAYS! I was lucky enough to find a bench to sit so I can eat my natural burger and fries before flying out to Houston back in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back