• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG alignment!

Years
  • Chaotic good in that I'm good, but I'm not really one to obey authority figures all the time.

Kurisutin

Numismatist Standing By
    Years
  • I would love to be Chaotic Good in gaming, spreading kindness and good deeds regardless of rules and law. But in reality, I'm probably more of a Lawful Good and just do what I'm told.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Love threads like this.

I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere between Lawful Neutral and Chaotic Good.

Though I think I have a touch of Lawful Evil in there as well. Sometimes I like to be a little shit disturber but with principles. >:)

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    There was already a thread like this, I was a lawful good in that one. Probably still holds true unless I get an unforeseen personality change

TY

and it will be like that forever :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm likely Neutral Good. I don't adhere to a strict set of rules or a moral code, not completely. Not one set up by others (law) or by myself, as in Lawful Good. I do what seems right at the moment, and what seems to be best for myself and the world and hurt anybody the least. But I also really don't go out of my way to break rules or defy authority, which is why I wouldn't label myself as Chaotic Good :3
    Chaotic Evil bois

and it will be like that forever :D
    I'm on yer tail, boi. Watch it

Last edited:
    Years
  • I tend to think I'm more Neutral Good but Kitty and Foxrally have made it perfectly clear that I'm delusional and actually Lawful Evil.

Years
  • I would like to be Neutral or Neutral Evil, but always end up as Chaotic Good. But i disguise myself as Lawful Good here on forum as it's my favourite alignment to play as in D&D.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'd say either Neutral or Chaotic Neutral. Probably more on the (absolute) Neutral side.

Last edited:
    Back