• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Look at this nonsense. This is WITH a drain that goes to the street. Endless rain today.

Spoiler:
    free swimming pool idk what you're complaining about :p

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    free swimming pool idk what you're complaining about :p

Not pictured: the actual swimming pool just to the left of this one.

So technically, since the pool isn't open yet, I have three. The one pictured, the real one, and the one on top of the pool cover.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't they already by default, by being in Off-topic?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    hey guys, so it seems the idea of the Badlands was well received. Unfortunately, Badlands and the DCC have a tough time finding their own identity amongst each other, so we've decided to take the best part of the badlands (encouragement of gifs, pictures & videos) and bring it to the old DCC we know and love. of course you're free to discuss whatever, as you normally would in the DCC, but feel free to post anything! I have no doubt it'll be a seamless merge.

With that, this thread will be closed. I'll keep it stickied for a little while to make sure the word gets out.

Reactions: EC
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back