• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wait.....Shouldn't I have made this at the time I was still new?

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
  • Well,that's not an option anymore. So......Hey everybody!

My name is Crystal Mary Salado,but you shall call me GanguEevee. Or Eevee for short!

Of course,I love Pokemon.
    But I also like other game franchises,like Puyo Puyo,Shin Megami Tensei and Final Fantasy!

And.......That's all I got. So,um......Kyubey!
    Wait.....Shouldn't I have made this at the time I was still new?

......Okay,most of my introductions in forums are pretty short,so.....I'm sorry!

Years
  • Hello there! It's fine that you made your introduction now, a late introduction is better than no introduction. We have users on here that also like Final Fantasy, so feel free to chat away with them! And your introduction isn't short, it's longer than mine was :P Anyways, I hope to see you around.

Years
  • Kyubey is too cute. <3 I almost melted when I saw him in the anime lol. Hi Eevee! Welcome to PC.

It's great having you here, hope you'll enjoy everything this huge community has to offer. [: I'm sure you'll love the Video Games board given how extensive it is and how big a gamer you are so check it out sometime, yes? And be sure to ask myself or another staff member if you need anything - we're always here to help. See you!

Years
  • Kyubey is such a cutie, I haven't watched much of Puella Magi Madoka Magica but I love the beautiful fanart that's generated from said anime. Anyways, welcome Gangueevee!

Don't worry if you made this thread a whole 2 years after you initially joined, it's never too late to re-introduce yourself! Sheep recommended the Video Games board for you since you are into gaming, and it's one of the most active boards at the moment so it's worth taking a peek. The resident mod of TWL, Dragon, is one of the co-mods over there as well so I bet he'd love to see you around there!

And again, don't worry how short or long an intro is, we'll still welcome you just like any other new members. Have a great time and don't hesitate to ask around whenever you need any assistance!

- Hikamaru

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Thanks for the replies,guys and gals~!

I'm happy that you guys can accept me in the BIG AND VERY WELL-KNOWN forums.

....In fact,that might be the only reason why I was scared to make a introduction here.
    Because I thought I might not be accepted in these kind of forums.
    Well,I'm happy that I'm accepted here. (And pretty surprised that people actually do like Kyubey)

I hope I can do my best~! X3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey eevee and its ok i never posted. Im new message. Kinda wish i had haha wow ur intros are short too mine too haha. Anyways welcome since wenever u joined and hope uve been enjoying the forums! :)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hello :)
    Well.... Welcome? :)
    I only played one Shin megami tensei (devil survivor on my DS) and I loved it!!! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hello there, Eevee! Nice to meet you - it's never too late to make an introduction, I do that all the time in other forums - PokeCommunity was one the first I actually made it as soon as I registered!D: Haha

I really need to ask: what's that cute thing in the gif you posted?! It looks so sweet!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Man, remember when I was such an awkward numbnut who didn't know what she was doing and honestly thought that commas didn't need spaces? Yeah, good times. I have improved since then, of course, so now i look at anything old me has created and mock it with much snarkiness.

Anyways, you've probably heard what's been happening around here and can probably already guess what I'm about to say.

RIP Old Pokecommunity, 2002-2018: They still never finished working on a better slogan

Last edited:
    Back