• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hello....
did your shiny Darkrai and shaymin come from event exclusive membership pass and Oak letter? assuming they have passed the hack checked, i would love to trade them with some of my shiny collection. i have
shiny Toucannon level 100 HT
Shiny Lycanroc Midday level 100 HT
shiny Pikipek lure ball near flawless
shiny Abra in Love Ball near flawless
Shiny Aromatisse near flawless
shiny lure ball Feraligtr level 100 HT
Shiny Alolan Ninetales level 100 HT
shiny Arcanine Level 100
shiny Amajo level 100
shiny rockruff named Moro leveled to 24 neutral nature.
and some shinies i put on Pokebank. need to check it first.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
hello....
did your shiny Darkrai and shaymin come from event exclusive membership pass and Oak letter? assuming they have passed the hack checked, i would love to trade them with some of my shiny collection. i have
shiny Toucannon level 100 HT
Shiny Lycanroc Midday level 100 HT
shiny Pikipek lure ball near flawless
shiny Abra in Love Ball near flawless
Shiny Aromatisse near flawless
shiny lure ball Feraligtr level 100 HT
Shiny Alolan Ninetales level 100 HT
shiny Arcanine Level 100
shiny Amajo level 100
shiny rockruff named Moro leveled to 24 neutral nature.
and some shinies i put on Pokebank. need to check it first.
Hiya! c: They are, and as far as I can tell pass the checks (ie. I'm sure they were RNGed, but they fall into the parameters for such a thing). That goes for the Darkrai and Shaymin in my normal lists, as well as the competitive EVed Shaymin in my competitives list.

I'd be interested in Lycanroc, Tsareena (Amaajo as you listed), and Moro! Would like the natures on the first two though, as well as if Tsareena has any IVs.

Years
Hiya! c: They are, and as far as I can tell pass the checks (ie. I'm sure they were RNGed, but they fall into the parameters for such a thing). That goes for the Darkrai and Shaymin in my normal lists, as well as the competitive EVed Shaymin in my competitives list.

I'd be interested in Lycanroc, Tsareena (Amaajo as you listed), and Moro! Would like the natures on the first two though, as well as if Tsareena has any IVs.
yeah, Tsareena. i keep failing to remember its English names as i used to see their names in Japanese. as far as i remember, Tsareena is adamant. but, let me check on my bank today as well as take them from there.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
yeah, Tsareena. i keep failing to remember its English names as i used to see their names in Japanese. as far as i remember, Tsareena is adamant. but, let me check on my bank today as well as take them from there.
Haha no problem, the power of Google is on my side. ;3

Cool! Let me know. I have an Adamant Bounsweet already but if what you have is competitive/HTed I'd likely take it.

Years
Haha no problem, the power of Google is on my side. ;3

Cool! Let me know. I have an Adamant Bounsweet already but if what you have is competitive/HTed I'd likely take it.
oops. false alarm. the Tsareena and lycanroc are both Jolly. yes. both are HT and EV trained. and the "Moro" is hardy.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
oops. false alarm. the Tsareena and lycanroc are both Jolly. yes. both are HT and EV trained. and the "Moro" is hardy.
Ahh, I already have an HT Jolly Midday Lycanroc so I'll pass on that one, but Tsareena and Moro are good if you're okay with it!

Years
Ahh, I already have an HT Jolly Midday Lycanroc so I'll pass on that one, but Tsareena and Moro are good if you're okay with it!
aww... that was bad. sure if you are okay with only take 2 of them. however, i need them to be clone as well. is it okay?

Years
Yup, I can clone them and send them back! I'll be around tomorrow night and this weekend as usual.
awesome. surely i will be available coz i will only hatching eggs for current global mission so nothing really much to do. in fact, i accidentally hatched 2 shiny Sandshrew though i was planning to hunt one on Lanakila while evolving recently caught shiny Crabrawler.

edit: can you also do additional clones for Darkrai and Shaymin? one each. i'm planning to keep one clone for collection and the other clones for EV training.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
awesome. surely i will be available coz i will only hatching eggs for current global mission so nothing really much to do. in fact, i accidentally hatched 2 shiny Sandshrew though i was planning to hunt one on Lanakila while evolving recently caught shiny Crabrawler.

edit: can you also do additional clones for Darkrai and Shaymin? one each. i'm planning to keep one clone for collection and the other clones for EV training.
Oh cool! Alolan Sandshrew? I might be interested in one.

Sure! So I'll send you two of each yes? Can do!

Years
Oh cool! Alolan Sandshrew? I might be interested in one.

Sure! So I'll send you two of each yes? Can do!
and i accidentally got Shiny HA alolan Vulpix too while breeding for WTW yesterday. it has no HA and only 4 IVs though if you are still interested in one. i wasn't prepare them for my actual shiny breeding purposes and i was only aiming for 6 IVs one back then.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hello! I have shinies I'd like to trade :)

these are what I'm interested in from you:

sandygast
alolan vulpix
ribombee
midday lycanroc
alolan Persian
shroomish
Bonnie the buneary
drilbur
chespin
furfrou
pabu the furret

I don't have a lot ofr free time to describe all my pokemon available for trade, but maybe we could exchange friend codes and meet in festival plaza, and you can look at my mons via summary check, and see if we can make some magic happen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hello! I have shinies I'd like to trade :)

these are what I'm interested in from you:

sandygast
alolan vulpix
ribombee
midday lycanroc
alolan Persian
shroomish
Bonnie the buneary
drilbur
chespin
furfrou
pabu the furret

I don't have a lot ofr free time to describe all my pokemon available for trade, but maybe we could exchange friend codes and meet in festival plaza, and you can look at my mons via summary check, and see if we can make some magic happen?
Hi! Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately I am not interested in a trade of that sort. I have a "Wants" post where I clearly list everything I would be interested in, you can let me know if you have anything from that list and then give me details. We have had too much trouble with scammers in such a situation. Sorry! Let me know if you would still be interested. c:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Hi! Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately I am not interested in a trade of that sort. I have a "Wants" post where I clearly list everything I would be interested in, you can let me know if you have anything from that list and then give me details. We have had too much trouble with scammers in such a situation. Sorry! Let me know if you would still be interested. c:

I have solgaleo
Yveltal
all miniors
shiny lycanroc midday and midknight form

how much will that get me?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I have solgaleo
Yveltal
all miniors
shiny lycanroc midday and midknight form

how much will that get me?
I'll take Solgaleo and Yveltal for sure (assuming they are not Shinies as Shiny Solgaleo is impossible and Shiny Yveltal is event only). Not interested in Minior for now, but would be interested in the Lycanrocs. What are their natures, level and caught location?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I'll take Solgaleo and Yveltal for sure (assuming they are not Shinies as Shiny Solgaleo is impossible and Shiny Yveltal is event only). Not interested in Minior for now, but would be interested in the Lycanrocs. What are their natures, level and caught location?

Solgaleo is not shiny, I got him from a friend who has sun.

Yveltal IS shiny, but I got him from the event myself, along with the shiny xerneas that was also available during the event.

Well, I just found out my daytime lycanroc is hacked from Auslov.tv, so it's out, I'm sire you don't want a hacked mon.

midnight Lycanroc is lvl 41, has a relaxed nature, I'm pretty sure it was probably caught on poni island.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Solgaleo is not shiny, I got him from a friend who has sun.

Yveltal IS shiny, but I got him from the event myself, along with the shiny xerneas that was also available during the event.

Well, I just found out my daytime lycanroc is hacked from Auslov.tv, so it's out, I'm sire you don't want a hacked mon.

midnight Lycanroc is lvl 41, has a relaxed nature, I'm pretty sure it was probably caught on poni island.
Solgaleo sounds excellent! Hmm, I might not be in the market for anymore Shiny Yveltals, but what is the nature?

Bummer on Midday, no I do not want hacks as everything I trade is legit and trading hacks is illegal on this forum.

Midnight isn't the Lycanroc mention in this thread is it? That trader clearly said it is a hack so I would not be interested in that case. "Pretty sure it was probably caught on Poni Island" can easily be checked by going into the summary's second page and telling me what the caught location is.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
Solgaleo sounds excellent! Hmm, I might not be in the market for anymore Shiny Yveltals, but what is the nature?

Bummer on Midday, no I do not want hacks as everything I trade is legit and trading hacks is illegal on this forum.

Midnight isn't the Lycanroc mention in this thread is it? That trader clearly said it is a hack so I would not be interested in that case. "Pretty sure it was probably caught on Poni Island" can easily be checked by going into the summary's second page and telling me what the caught location is.

Well I was looking at it in pokebank when I checked them. I moved them over to the game so I could check them properly, because all it said was "found in alola"

I'm not much of a metagamer, so I usually only know if a pokemon I got in trade is hacked if it has a hacker OT I know about.

the yveltals nature is Hardy

and night lycanroc was found in vast poni canyon

and no, the day lycan was the hacked one. I will not be trading it.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Well I was looking at it in pokebank when I checked them. I moved them over to the game so I could check them properly, because all it said was "found in alola"

I'm not much of a metagamer, so I usually only know if a pokemon I got in trade is hacked if it has a hacker OT I know about.

the yveltals nature is Hardy

and night lycanroc was found in vast poni canyon

and no, the day lycan was the hacked one. I will not be trading it.
That's fine, as long as you give the info we need to decide if the Pokemon sounds okay. We're getting very tired of getting hacks when we've been worked hard to collect legit Pokemon.

I'm assuming you don't know how to check IVs so I'll pass on Yveltal after all. Lycanroc sounds alright so I'll take it. Solgaleo and Lycanroc would be the equivalent of 2 normal Shinies, so I'd be okay sending you one of my competitive Shinies. One of anything from the list you posted before would be okay!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
That's fine, as long as you give the info we need to decide if the Pokemon sounds okay. We're getting very tired of getting hacks when we've been worked hard to collect legit Pokemon.

I'm assuming you don't know how to check IVs so I'll pass on Yveltal after all. Lycanroc sounds alright so I'll take it. Solgaleo and Lycanroc would be the equivalent of 2 normal Shinies, so I'd be okay sending you one of my competitive Shinies. One of anything from the list you posted before would be okay!

yay!

are you available for trade?

My Info:

FC: 5301-3192-0144

IGN: Lilo

how many shinies am I allowed to get for the pokemon being offered?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back