• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't worry, we mostly know you as Adventure better anyway. And I can imagine a new user that goes inactive snapping that up if you were to ditch it as well.
    Oh wow so basically I can never leave adventure again if I mean to return ._. i guess Pikachu and Doctor will have to sit cozily on my remaining alts forever.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I can accurately guess that one of the following people have the best chance of becoming the next admin (I'd argue these are the only potential candidates for admin based on my expertise in identifying potential admin candidates from a prerequisite list of potential admin candidates who are the only logical and statistically available choices for a potential admin promotion:
    Astinus, bobandbill, Klippy, Livewire, Ludger, Mana, Sylphiel

Years
  • Mana's smod promotion was only last month. Doubt it'll be him.

I could see it being Astinus though, he had been smod for what is nearly three years now, and seems to know a lot given with how long he's been on staff which from what I remember has been a very long time. But I could see bobandbill as another pick.

Years
  • oh sweet speculation

(◡‿◡✿)

I remember when I accurately predicted Gavin and Janna to become admins, and even Syd becoming smod. Most of the other ones I got right were mainly regular mods, even if it wasn't the section that I first thought (looking at you, Lycan).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Mana's smod promotion was only last month. Doubt it'll be him

rde.gif

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I guess I have to wait until July to finally ditch my longtime username and switch it to my real name. Or a variation of it at least
    I'm 99% sure that within the following 6 months it will be taken by someone else.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I guess I can kinda see why, too. Why not allow for security questions that can authenticate a user so that a password can be sent, even for staff? Or would that be asking too much?

Given how close people get on this forum, I think that'd present an enormous security risk.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • I'd prefer if my browser remembered my login details :x

I forgot my pass a few years ago and am too scared to log out now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back