• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    In a way, I'm lucky that I use Google's stuff on my tablets and my computer, so my passwords are saved across the three devices. It makes it easy when I want to do stuff on the computer, but then quickly need to switch over to a tablet.

In another way, I'm unlucky. Because if anyone ever gets a hold of my tablet/computer, they have access to everything. So I take precautions every chance I can get to make sure that doesn't happen.

[ythd]l42nCInKs1k[/ythd]
    I'm the one whose hairstyle you don't like, aren't I? :(

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I wrote a Tasker program for my phone that locks it immediately as soon as it gets unlocked. The only way to properly open it is to tap one of the hidden icons in the notification bar, then swipe up in the next 5 seconds. It's kind of silly, but it's more fun than a password and I've gotten my friends totally confused as they try and unlock it.

Course, someone trying seriously to get in could just shut down my phone and then unlock it right after starting it up since Tasker takes a minute or so to launch after startup.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Man, it's been 10 years since Serenity Now crashed that World Of Warcraft funeral.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • ...no, it was simply a dick move.
    The greatest video of all time is Leeroy Jenkins.

...or this.
    Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Greatest dick move in the history of the internet.
    Put in video form.
    To "Where Eagles Dare" and "Scatman".

Pure brilliance.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Katalyst, I think you have earned the badge for a stylish avatar. I used to have one similar, then I fell into a trap and changed it

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Gosh, doing some math revision just killing me off........

But I had to do it before my math skill become rusty again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've had so many avatars by now that I mostly find myself reusing old favorites haha.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • All I do is pick a random anime picture and crop it into a circle, then sometimes add a light rainbow color overlay. Boom, done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back