• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Time of Day?

Which ones? This is Multiple choice!

• Dawn

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Sunrise

• Morning

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Noon

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Afternoon

• Evening

• Sunset

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Twilight

• Dawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This may or may not involve cloudy/rainy weather, but is generally a sense of atmosphere that most likely pleases your eyesight as this type of time of day directs itself towards areas coming from the sky expressing great contrast. Which time(s) of day are your favorite?

Years
  • Honestly I can't tell anymore. Definitely not the afternoon. I used to think morning was my favorite time since it felt nice to wake up and start the day with a nice tea or latte, but I can have my favorite drinks at night too. Used to feel more anxious at night but it's not like that anymore. Lately not seeing the sun has made me a lot more relaxed. So probably nighttime for me?

Years
  • I checked off Morning - Noon - Afternoon - Evening. Little preference between those, but I'm usually either not awake or indoors for the other options =P

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Voted Night. Feels the quietest and most alone then. Likes it more in the winter months with a layer of snow amping up visibility considerably. Describes it kind of like a superpower to see so clearly in the middle of the night.

Enjoyed mornings when younger for similar reasons. Woke up before everyone else. Did whatever without being watched.

Prefers dark, cloudy days outside of that.

Years
    • Online now
    Early morning. At heart I am an early riser. I feel the most energized around 5:00 AM or so.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i rise with the sun, so does my mood, so does my will to live.

i guess i picked the wrong username :)

Back