• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Celebrating CiCi

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years

• Happy Birthday CiCi!

A shout out to an artist, writer, independent thinker, fighter, a nimal and nature lover, mother, bride, gardener, fan of horror, death Note, Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, friend to dogs and all the canine-inspired Pokemon! This celebration thread is for the one and only CiCi.

I hope today brings something extra special your way, you sassy lady. You are one seriously cool friend.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    YES! Oh man, this is exactly the spike of positivity I needed this morning!! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Happy Birthday CiCi! You are so unbelievably cool and so incredibly talented! You've made such a major impact on PC's creative scene since you've joined and it has been an honor to consider you a friend. We absolutely must to do a collab sometime soon!

Everyone, seriously, commission art from CiCi. I can speak from experience that you won't be disappointed!

Edit: brb feeling inspired now — time to draw!! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Back