• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    From the first page:
    So what's the catch? We aren't telling you how to get them. :)
    Sorry, but nobody is going to be able to tell you all of them or how to get them. You will have to somehow earn them or see them on other people's profiles.

Years
  • It seems the staff in certain sections are more inclined to hand out emblems, as opposed to other sections. They were hugely hyped to begin with and now they're hardly being distributed, from what I've seen. Just thought I'd mention that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Remember guys, the best way to get an emblem is to fulfil the requirements subconsciously. Meaning that you shouldn't make any attempts or try too hard. Although Emblems are a fun concept, they're also there to represent the characteristics you show on the forums. They shouldn't be treated as a collector's gem or a glorified statement.

When you don't pay as much attention to getting emblems, you're actually more likely to get one based on how you post around PC. So chill, it's nothing to get worked up with. Just be yourself, and we'll recognise you.

Just going to add to this from what I've seen happen with other members of staff and emblem distribution; chances are if you are trying to get an emblem that doesn't suit you (like randomly you start over abusing smilies when you're normally someone who hates them), you most likely aren't going to be given that emblem opposed to a chance of getting that dreaded NONONO emblem that nobody likes to have.

Can anyone provide me a list of all the emblems? =3

Search the thread. There's a link to exactly that.. though it is missing many.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • So, um, not that I'm expecting more than I deserve or anything, but is 1 emblem all someone that has been here for 2 years deserves? o.o I mean, there has to be something else. I design banners, erm, I've designed my profile, I use correct english, and I type a lot. :/ Dunno if any of those are deserving....

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    What exactly is the Color Coordinated emblem for? I've only seen one other person and myself with it... So... Why is it so...? Unused...?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Hm, I haven't noticed the emblems for awhile. It seems like every higher-up has like, 10. XD Which is to be expected, considering the emblems are passed out based on traits and 'doings' of members, and since all the staff know each other better than anyone else, they know who deserves which emblem. ^_^

With that said, can anyone acquire a list of all the current emblems? Like, could we have that on the first post? Or is that a no considering people might ask why they don't have *blank* if they can see all of them?

;_; I have no idea which emblems I'd be considered for, haha. But yes, I do understand the subconscious gaining of them, so I don't plan on asking for ones that fit me anytime soon, I just want to know which are available. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, emblems are something to be enjoyed and the point the staff seems to be driving home is that they really aren't fun if you dont really deserve the emblems you have. Like one time I got a certain emblem...but it turned out that the mod who gave it to me totally misread the discussion I was having and removed it. x3 *is glad he has friends on staff who understand how he really is*

Myself personally, I dont see any point in trying to earn any particular emblem. Though my mission IS to see and record every emblem I come across. Funnily enough I haven't seen anyone with that dreaded "NONONO" emblem yet. I guess I haven't been stalking enough people. XD

Anyhow I personally dont see how anyone think they deserve any emblems beyond the ones that are listed in the first post of this thread...

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Oh... Yeah. I remember. I picked some random colors... My profile is always horrible... :/

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • oooh. This'll be fun to compete for. My friend got one for comedy and I don't blame whoever gave it to him...he's hilarious! IS there one for human Pokedex or Pokemon geek or something? I want that one if there is:P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • For the Pair Thread (Comisted?) we gotta stay paired for a year? Yikes! xD
    Hmmm... I use xD quite a lot.... and play Trivia games to much. xD

Is there an emblem for optimism? xD

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • No, there is not. And if they think you play trivia enough, then they'll give it to you. Asking for it won't get you it :/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    For the Pair Thread (Comisted?) we gotta stay paired for a year? Yikes! xD
    Hmmm... I use xD quite a lot.... and play Trivia games to much. xD

Is there an emblem for optimism? xD

1. Yes, one year. Any lower would just be kind of pointless. :B

2. Well that's good that you do both those things frequently. :D Keep it up and someone might notice and feel that you need an emblem for it.

3. I dunno, is there? ;D You'll have to find out~

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • 1. Yes, one year. Any lower would just be kind of pointless. :B

2. Well that's good that you do both those things frequently. :D Keep it up and someone might notice and feel that you need an emblem for it.

3. I dunno, is there? ;D You'll have to find out~

Lolz, I wasnt asking or anything.xD Just observing other people 's emblems.

Now I gotta hunt for that emblem? Coolio! xD

*hunts*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, if I thought you were asking, then I would've given you a special emblem don't you agree? ;>

... Unless you haven't found my favorite emblem yet. xD; (And I made it, just so everyone knows! >:D) In which case, you probably won't understand what I just said.

Anyway, there might be some new emblems soon, so keep your eyes peeled. :>
    The *might* in that sentence applies to the *soon*, though. xDDD; [/not sure how long it'll take this time]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back