• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last episode you watched?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I last watched Alola! Kanto with my boyfriend yesterday :)

We didn't like Misty's voice acting. She sounded better with Rachael Lilis. Just our feelings on that.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
    Years
  • As I'm admittedly not a huge fan of the Pokémon anime, I stopped watching after Hoenn. Completely ignoring game logic is just not for me.

However, I did watch some episodes of Sun and Moon and I gotta say, they are very fun!

Years
  • Yesterday I watched Charizard's Burning Ambitions. The episode in Johto where Ash's Charizard joins the Charicific Valley to hone his skills and strength. I think it was over 100 episodes later when Ash and Charizard finally reunited.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh I remember watching one not too long ago about a stone maiden statue that was actually possessed by a Ghastly. Or something like that? And it was some kind of Pokémon holiday but Brock and James just wanted to flirt with this rock or whatever. Old episodes of Pokémon were strange lol.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Episode 32-- Time After Time! (?)

Lost track of it.

I recall enjoying the episode and finding it interesting. We got to see more of their past experiences.
    legit thought I posted this earlier wut

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Pokémon Journeys Episode 57
    Spoiler:

HitmonSal

Mon top!
    Years
  • Currently rewatching Diamond and Pearl with my SO the last one we watched was DPEP67 Crossing the Battle Line

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I Just finished watching the first season of "Pokémon" but before that the last episode of "Pokémon Journey's" till the next part comes Tomorrow I can't wait. Honestly although I like Journeys after watching the first season I miss how it used to be and how engaging it was I will always go back to the old episodes because it just don't feel the same anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    BW...the Sandile with the sunglasses was probably involved in some way, and Ash only had 1 gym badge.

Back