• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, so with Politoed, you're like Gold in PokeSpe...

I have pokemon I like, but ones that could be considered:

Salamence
    Dragonite
    Kingdra
    Flygon
    Altaria
    Absol
    Flareon
    Ninetales
    Arcanine
    Vulpix
    Gyarados (easily obtainable, always have one, cept in Hoenn)

However, my main signature pokemon is.....

.....Donphan! I was so proud when I found a Phanphy in Emerald....then almost cried when it evolved. But, he grew on me, and I traded in my SoulSilver for a HeartGold just so I could get one....

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I had only one signature & favorite pokemon - Houndoom.
    But recently I fell in love with my starter, Croconaw. I won't let it evolve, I love it that way.

It's hard to choose, because I really like all of the pokemon from my current team. Crobat, Milotic and Houndoom have been teammates pretty long, since Diamond and even fought competitively in wi-fi battles.
    Three new members have joined us since HGSS came out - Ampharos, Espeon and Croconaw. All EV-trained <3

Definitely Persian. I have her in every game I can get my hands on a Meowth, and she's among my most heavily used Pokemon in-game.
    Yeah, I remember! You sent me a cute little Meowth as a gift ^^

Calvan

Uber Nerd
    Years
  • My level 100 Charizard Darigah. Has been with me since I picked up leaf Green in 2009.
    And My Shiny Camerupt, Karkatoa. Though it's only level 55 at current.
    I've also got soft spots for My Swampert and Feraligatr Named Breaker and Crusher. As well as anything Mudkip related. I've recently been using My Torterra, Galapagos a lot.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • Porygon!.. Not. I've actually only ever trained one Porygon, in Platinum... I never really transfer my Pokemon between games, meaning that my signature Pokemon varies between each. In every single case, my Starter is my main Poke. When it comes to spin-offs and online games, I have a tendency to attract a lot of Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Some sort of water pokemon is usually what I have. SO far, I would say Torterra is a signature pokemon for me. I've used him in so many playthroughs.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • My signature pokemon has always been Elekid/Electrabuzz/Electrivire combo. I've always trained on up as soon as I could get one and it end up being my favorite. :D

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Well, my mom would'nt let me have a DS or other portable system until 'bout a year and a half ago, so I've only had 3 Pokemon games, Platinum, Platinum 2 (lost first one :'(), and Heartgold. In Platinum 1, my signature was Kricketune. Not my most powerful, but my true signature (still miss her). In Platinum 2, my Torterra is freakin awesome, (PKRS, Speed IV, Synthesis, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Stone Edge) who is very hard to defeat, and the ony time she usually faints is in the Battle Tower (Because everybody wins by good luck there). In HG, it's either Togekiss or Feraligatr. Don't know if I'll transfer any to White, but I think I'll transfer Togekiss.

~Prof. W.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Hypno, I always have him on my team on every single game, and Alakazam too.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Mine's Latios. After I got one from a trade, I started collecting them. It has always been on my team since Fire Red. Now it's on Pokémon Pearl and I will transfer it to Pokémon Black.

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    mine's is elekid. I love this pokemon i have used it countless number of times

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • mine's weavile, named shia, it's not perferct, it's even brave in nature, it's just that, i've raised it myself, hehe and i nicknamed it, i just can't let it go, it's always in my party, in platinum,

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like having a Lucario in my team, so I get the Riolu egg as fast as possible. Once I cheated up a Riolu as my starter on Platinum. That was fun.

Him aside, on one of my files I have a Lv.100 Charizard named Logi That's been around since my first playthrough of FireRed, who I sometimes team up with my Lv.100 nameless Espeon from Gale of Darkness.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • My Nidoking (named Cronus and his missus Rhea) is my favourite and has followed me all the way from Leaf Green to HeartGold, though he's in retirement now and his son is taking the spotlight as I train him up. Shame his son isn't shiny too, blue Nidoking FTW!

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
  • As my name states my fave is and always has been Charizard :D He was my 1st starter way back in the original Blue for Gameboy and is always on my team. Not as strong as he once was but still a solid Pokemon for me.

Back