• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Pokemon.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I always seem to have a Raichu in my party, regardless if I don't plan on it from the beginning it just ends up in there.

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Well... my most used Pokemon is Pikachu. But! I'm trying to change that. XD I have a thing for Minun now. It's my favorite Pokemon now, but I still have a crapload of Pikachu figures, toys, etc... So my friends usually just associate me with Pikachu. :P

Years
    Vileplume is probably the closest thing I have to a signature Pokémon.
    For some reason,
    no matter what version I'm playing, I always end up with a Vileplume on my team. It's all Oddish's fault for being available in practically every region! D:<

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    Gastrodon(East side)
    When I got Platinum, I was 'strolling' down I think route 212, and I went into the grass to find some High-leveled pokemon.I was there for at least an hour when a Level 40 Gastrodon popped out. I caught it, and NEVER got it out of my team.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i dont have a signature pokemon :(
    though i usually use my favourite pokemon :P
    im gonna make a signature pokemon now :)

Well, during the Gold(original) it was Togi, my Togetic, and Pixie, my Vulpix. Sapphire version game, it was Yenami, my Mightyena and Casfora, my Castform. I loved how it would change due to whatever weather i was battling in. then in the Diamond version, it was Luxie,My Luxray, and Gira, my Giratina(which i caught w/o any cheats). I care for my Pok'ePal's deeply<3

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    How many can we pick? If it's one, it has to be my fav lesser-known Qwilfish. If I can pick more, it would be Groudon (red=my favorite color), Mawile, Li'l Paco (Giratina), and pretty much just all my favorite pokemon.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Hmm...definitely Squirtle and Mightyena!! I love my Mightyena from Emerald, and my Platinum one is awesome because all her moves are Dark type. ^_^ Also, Leafeon has become a signature of mine since I got my first one on Platinum. =D

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Defiantly my shiny pikachu who has amazing SP.ATK and is always up for a fight :)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    Considering the fact that I can't trade, I don't really have a signature pokemon. I don't usually keep the normal type pokemon you can catch at the start anyway, and I don't like Gyarados.

But if it's a type I always have throughout almost all of the Pokemon games, it's Flying for sure. /willl die without Fly

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    for some reason I always wind up with Azzurill/Marrill and wind up with an Azzumarril whenever it's availibe. O_O

and I have Dratini/Dragonair at some point! (I <3 Dragonair!)

Back