• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Meeting!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Well....we lost the last Challenge and lost 8 members of our team. I'm proposing a team meeting to see what we do next. Don't feel distraught, we have a clear idea of what challenges we may be facing in the future. I think we should pool all of our strengths, and cover our weaknesses. Because this next challenge, is our last chance to redeem ourselves.

So let's even these odds out! We are officialy the underdogs :o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maybe why the other team's doing as well as they are is because they have a better form of communication. If as many of us as possible got together to talk via, say, Skype, I think things would work a lot better!

DJTiki

Years
  • Maybe why the other team's doing as well as they are is because they have a better form of communication. If as many of us as possible got together to talk via, say, Skype, I think things would work a lot better!

Alright I have a Skype. I'm down for it. What about the others?

EDIT: I see what you mean about the dagger, just don't want to ride on technalities, because thats what got us here in the first place. Although, I completely agree.

DJTiki

Years
  • I agree communication should be more solid. I feel like whilst we've showed great team spirit the communication was weak on challenge 2 and not everyone, even a majority participated in the answering, even though we all got the opportunity to

Yeah, I blame myself for losing Challenge 2. But next time, itll be better.

DJTiki

Years
  • Don't blame yourself. The entire team had the opportunity to say something to contribute to the answers but we didn't! We need to band together! We can still pull through, regardless of what Team Spheal think of us at this moment in time. Their confidence was through the roof, and that can make things go sour on their end.

And thats mainly the reason, why I called this thread. So let's see what we do have at the moment

EDIT: I am leavig, something came up. Hope you guys can communicate and sort it out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Skype chats are always good to facilitate quick communication and allow for better results. Someone should start it up! Can't myself right now as I'm away from a computer, but I think that's the best way to fix this issue. Sad to see the poisoned members go :[

Years

That sounds like a really good idea!
    I've got Skype, so I'm in as well!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Well thanks to Matt rescuing me (thank you weeeee), I'm all in for Skype chat.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm in too. It sounds like a great idea. We can let teammates know when the new challenges are posted and discuss there too.

DJTiki

Years
  • HEY GUYS IM BACK. and I see that everything came to a nice conclusion :) glad to have 4 of you back(since if it were my choice, I'd do the same)

Back