• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunner's Vanilla Mafia

Trainer 766

This is just great. So it's either BadSheep or Lata this time?

And I feel bad since gimmepie is involved, no one is gonna make us sweet pancakes now.

Years
  • Not really the reaction I would expect when someone gets a vote but ok lol

Also idk what to think about GP's reason for the Altaria lynch, I guess I can't really say much since I haven't been in any games with Altaria yet... but idk

In my defense, it's better than pretty much every other reason anyone has given.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • NIGHT ONE

Zapmolticuno - wakachamo
    Rainbow - Altaria
    Altaria - DID NOT VOTE
    wakachamo - DID NOT VOTE
    Bardothren - gimmepie
    gimmepie - Altaria
    Abby - DID NOT VOTE
    Lost Heart - Altaria
    Pecilia - BadSheep
    The Nero - Altaria
    Superjolt - BadSheep
    BadSheep- The Nero​

ALTARIA HAS BEEN MOBBED.
    SHE IS MAFIA.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS UNTIL DAY

[due to the holidays, an extra 24 hours have been placed in order for everyone to send in their actions]​

RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [LYNCH] Name.
    ❋ Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all. You are allowed one deathpost which should not contain any information about the ongoing game.
    ❋ You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    ❋ You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can PM or message me on Discord

THE PLAYERS
    Salzorrah as the Game Master

Aquacorde as innocent [N0]
    Altaria as mafia [D1]

Zapmolticuno as ???
    Rainbow as ???
    wakachamo as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Abby as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    The Nero as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    BadSheep as ???

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • DAY TWO

RAINBOW HAS A NOOSE AROUND HIS NECK.
    HE IS INNOCENT.

BARDOTHREN HAS BEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD.
    HE IS MAFIA.

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS UNTIL NIGHT

RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules and the Underground Guidelines apply here
    ❋ To vote for someone, you must format your vote as [LYNCH] Name.
    ❋ Not voting for two day phases will result in your elimination or replacement.
    ❋ You may not share your PMs. You may share the information contained in them at your discretion.
    ❋ If you are out of the game for any reason you may not post at all. You are allowed one deathpost which should not contain any information about the ongoing game.
    ❋ You may not post during the night phase. This may result in elimination from the game.
    ❋ You MUST vote for someone. Abstaining is not allowed.
    ❋ In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM or Discord.

If you have any questions, you can PM or message me on Discord

THE PLAYERS
    Salzorrah as the Game Master

Aquacorde as innocent [N0]
    Altaria as mafia [D1]
    Rainbow as innocent [N1]
    Bardothren as mafia [N1]

Zapmolticuno as ???
    wakachamo as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Abby as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    The Nero as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    BadSheep as ???

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • LOL DID I SERIOUSLY JUST LUCK SHOT BARD AS MAFIA? In case that didn't give it away I'm the vigilante. Suck it scum.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Welp. Once again, I have the suckiest luck as mafia. GG y'all, and best of luck to the remaining mafia.

I was going to off gimmepie but then Alt turned up scum.

Anyone who voted someone other than Alt has a minor suspicion on them, I'm vigilante so I of course exclude myself from this. I reckon there's 1-2 scum left out there, so I don't think someone will try to CC me. Anyone who voted Alt is pretty much clear, because rando voting off your scum buddies makes no sense in such a small game. If cop finds a scum just claim it immediately, doc stay hidden and save the cop. We'd have to really screw something up to throw a lead like this.
    So who among Zapmolticuno, wakachamo, Abby, Superjolt, and BadSheep shall we vote up.

Trainer 766

I guess I can say I'm super lucky to stay alive up till now. I just got a vibe that someone is really being sneaky here. So,

[Lynch] Lost Heart

Years
  • Voting Altaria doesn't confirm anyone as not scum if you ask me. Even on day one I'd still bus a fellow mafia if they looked like they were going down.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I can kinda see maybe Zapmolticuno and/or Lost Heart being mafia at this stage, and BadSheep's my bet for an amateur fool so far because of his odd reactions. It's still a bit too early for anything more than speculation, but that's my two cents.

[Lynch] Lost Heart

Lost Heart did only vote for Altaria after it looked bleak for her, after all.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • [Lynch] Pecilia

He mentioned "luck shotting." While it worked out will this time around, we can't have or condone this kind of shoot 'em up attitude anymore. Its violent and dangerous.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • [Lynch] Pecilia

He mentioned "luck shotting." While it worked out will this time around, we can't have or condone this kind of shoot 'em up attitude anymore. Its violent and dangerous.
    Can't tell if you're being serious, Pecilia has claimed to be vigilante, which is a town role (aka not mafia)
    I can kinda see maybe Zapmolticuno and/or Lost Heart being mafia at this stage, and BadSheep's my bet for an amateur fool so far because of his odd reactions. It's still a bit too early for anything more than speculation, but that's my two cents.

[Lynch] Lost Heart

Lost Heart did only vote for Altaria after it looked bleak for her, after all.

Edit: well, looks like I messed up the bottom half of this post, that's what I get for posting on mobile I guess lol. I'll fix it later

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Voting Altaria doesn't confirm anyone as not scum if you ask me. Even on day one I'd still bus a fellow mafia if they looked like they were going down.
    The thing is he only had 4 votes, they could've voted BadSheep and tied the vote and hoped for a coin toss to save Alt. Even though that doesn't deny the possibility that Lost Heart could be scum I find it highly unlikely. I know you're clear, because being the second to vote on a rando vote when you could've swayed to someone else. The Nero also was in a position to put Bad Sheep ahead, or any one else in a 2 way tie, so I find it highly unlikely that either of them are scum either. It's not 100% confirmed sure, but we have better odds lynching people who didn't vote Alt or didn't vote at all. This raises a question... WHY ARE YOU GUYS VOTING LOST HEART?!

[Lynch] Pecilia

I'm vigilante, which is a town sided role. I also only get 1 bullet the entire game so I can't really shoot someone else.

[Vote] Zapmolticuno Is sounding pretty suspect right now.

Back