• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

probably training pokemon. I wanna kick some ass :(. Oh well at least im the only guy in the house :D

shot571

I dont really know. Always wanted to say that though :s. It was in a film. Cant remember which though.

shot571

Yes please *eats chocochip pancake* Where is everyone. Supposed to be a nightclub. Maybe we need alcohol

Ohh sammies offline. Thats why its so quiet XD

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • We have alcohol. But usually it's just Sammy and I who are getting drinks and neither of us like alcohol.

What we need is ADVERTISING!

shot571

Well ive posted here more than ive done in the last 3 months. sooo i wont be much help. Its cos everyones in the get together. How bout we close the place for now. Im a muslim so I cant have alcohol in the first place. :p. Wait what am i doing in a nightclub :s

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Nahh we can't be closing up! As long as the club keeps going, more will come~

Me, Sammy, and Sammy's alt have ads for the club in our siggys.

shot571

Youre just trying to make my sig bigger :pirate:. Oh well I dont know why but I like you two. So i guess ill advertise but i cant put the pic in so Ill use a link instead. albarns not going to be happy :s

shot571

Lol remember the sig he owes me? Its cos he wanted me to make my sig tidier. YOu may notice we're paired so he has a proffesional looking sig. he doesnt want me to have a terrible looking one :p so the more i put in it the more annoyed he gets.

shot571

:'( you didnt ask me. Lol joke. Well almost done adding the link in my sig

shot571

I just noticed. Youre old O.o Not old as in old old but pc member wise so wb :D. Well hows my Sig :D. Couldnt find one of those triangle thingies pointing down. *Goes back outside to guard the club*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back