• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

Well bodyguard needs some sleep now. You two are clearly having fun. So ill leave for now :D. Ill be back later. Btw if im on and i forget about this place just vm me or somthing. I tend to forget about stuff like this.
    Edit-Thats a good point sammy. lol im so stupid :p.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • *The Corrupt Plague walks into the club. He notices that it is somewhat empty so he took out six pokeballs and sent out all of his Pokemon. They were: Tyranitar, Metagross, Dragonite, Lapras, Charizard, and Porygon Z. It was going to be a great night.*

shot571

Ok before I go updated the sig. Looks a little weird but oh well. at least ppl will notice it. And now corrup plague comes in. Well its been a long night and i havent hurt anybody just before i go 'Mewtwo use psychic on the corrupt plague' *mewtwo crushes plagues bones* and bye XD

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Yeah, that is some good stuff. Nah, I'm not interested in some cheese and crackers, but I would like some refills. Don't worry, I promise this will be our last doses.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • *Tyranitar, Metagross and Charizard takes an interest in the Pokemon Stadium so Sammy lets Mawile (Numnums),Gardevoir (Yami) and Glaceon (Icy) battle Tyranitar,Metagross and Charizard*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • *cleans wine glass* Hey Sammy, I finished the job list on the first post. Tell me if you think there should be others~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back