• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• THE CLUBHOUSE'S COTM
    - see your club become PC's club of the month!

Welcome to the thread! To celebrate everyone doing such fantastic work getting this section going and the effort owners have put into creating and maintaining their clubs, we've decided to hold a COTM (club of the month)! There's no rules, no conditions, and no exclusions, every club is eligible to win! From this day forth every month a club will be spotlighted. You will sit in a place in the sun here at Clubhouses until the same time next month, when its another user's turn! Dates are subject to vary based on moderator availability.

November 2018

bookstack.png

Mystical Ninetale's Book Club!

January 2019

Super_Smash_Bros_4_merged_logo_no_subtitle.png

Dragon's Super Smash Brother's Club!

February 2019

danxrsj-8ec7e599-32e9-47fc-950e-cbc1934ed826.png

Trev's Fierce!: Rupaul Drag Race Club!

March 2019

c84.gif

Fairy's The Arena: A Monster Hunter Club!

April 2019

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

G-Money's Shiny Hunters Club!
    *since 2004!*

May 2019

starwars_PNG43.png

Auticorn's Star Wars Club!

June 2019

MR-Blog-2018-05-Graphic-Feature.png

Hikanearylup's Mental Health Club!

July 2019

10417.png

erik drestler's LGBTQ+ Alliance!

August 2019

sticker-d20_grande.png

TheGhostHunter's Ye Olde D20 Tavern: Pokecommunity's D&D Club!

September 2019

dragon-11530984237akldsmo2am.png

VisionofMilotic's Dragon Ascent: A Dragon Lover's Club!

October 2019

Dragon's The Dragalia Lost Club ~ Adventures await in Alberia!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Oh, wow! I was not anticipating this. Thank you so much!

I am truly honoured to have my modest club be the first to win this magnificent award. I am so incredibly glad to have created my book club, as I am deeply passionate about reading, writing, and everything in-between. I'm humbled to have been able to provide an accepting environment where book lovers from all walks of life can freely and openly discuss their favourite novels, recent reads, etc. I will try my very best to engage with my fellow club members and keep the Book Club the absolute best that it can be.

giphy.webp

Again, thank you for this fabulous award and I can't wait to see what clubs receive the award in coming months! There are some truly amazing ones. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Congratulations MysticalNinetales!! I know you?ll keep doing great, hun!! xoxo

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh wow! <33 Thanks so much for this honor!

Yeah, for those of you who love super smash bros, please check out the club! :3 Hopefully we will prepare tournaments and other fun stuff soon! I'll do my best to help boost the club even further. <33

Years
  • You guys have been so awesome. I just want to pull you all close in a Milotic wrap and hug you members. It is always tough to choose a club of the month. MysticalNinetales gave us a brilliant library and we celebrated earlier this winter. In January way smashed our way to victory thanks to Dragon. Now Trev is taking us down the runway this February. I don't know what is next! Again, thank you guys!!!! We'd be nowhere without you.

Years

• We saw some high fashion and real diva attitude on that trip down the runway last month with Fierce. Now the dust will fly as we chase after monsters and save the city! While on the hunt for a Club of the Month I stumbled upon a real big one, and had to trap this cool, fun, exciting club! Arena: A Monster Hunter Club is my choice for Club of the Month.

Fairy has no idea that I am here. It is a surprise! Rawr!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    We're a little bit early (technically not really since May is also Mental Health Awareness month), but why not extend the celebration? June's Club of the Month is going to be the Mental Health Club! June celebrates awareness for many different mental health issues, including Alzheimer's, Aphasia, Men's Health, PTSD, and Migraine awareness. On top of that, this month also recognizes June 2nd as Cancer Survivors day, June 8th as Family Health day, and June 14th as a Worldwide Blood Donor day!

So please join us in celebrating the mental and physical well being of all our members and their loved ones. Congratulations Mental health Club, and thank you for bringing attention to these difficult and trying topics.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Beep beep hello everyone! Milotic and I have decided that August's COTM will be the D&D Club! Everyone go check it out and give your congratulations to club owner: TheGhostHunter! :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hehehehehe I was naughty and made VisionofMilotic's Dragon club the COTM. Sorry I didn't consult with you first, sweetie, but your club is so cute I just HAD to!! <33

Years
  • Hehehehehe I was naughty and made VisionofMilotic's Dragon club the COTM. Sorry I didn't consult with you first, sweetie, but your club is so cute I just HAD to!! <33

You're an impish-natured Sylveon! This was the very last thing I expected to see. I'm not supposed to be a Club of the Month, just give them out teehee! Oh well, I'll do my best to deserve being honored like this and make Dragon Ascent better and better. <3 <3 <3 shucks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back