• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Agent9 said:
    I don't think so. I don't think you even get a masterball

I doubt that. Not getting the Master Ball, I mean.

A. Every game has a Master Ball

B
    serebii.net said:
    At the port, visit the machinery shop and tell Roose of your trouble. He will tell you that he has been working on Mecha Kyogre, and lets you use it to travel to Nickeldark Island. Before setting off, however, head back to the Pok?mon HQ Lab first to get a >masterball< from Prof. Krane. Then, embark on Mecha Kyogre at the harbour of Gateon, and off you go to the final battleground.

I made the key word bold so you could see it. If you're wondering, this is how I make my points. Thanks anyway, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    In Colloseum, I am at the Lab, but I cannot get in, I have no key.
    And yes, I have talked to the new prisoners and got the elevator key.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Not being mean or anything, and I am very sorry if I am out of line doing this, tell me if I am so I know not to do it again, you aren't allowed to double post, corganzero. Just warning you so that you don't get in trouble.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Yes, I'm sorry I've been doing that a lot lately, I am not going to be doing that anymore :)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    just wondering does pokemon XD come with a memory card like colosseum did, if not how many blocks does it use?​

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2006
    Basics

Shadow Scizor said:
    In XD, how do you get a Maxed Out Tempo in the Purification Chamber?

Ok you can go to the lady in the pink dress in the Pokemon HQ labs and watch the demo but if the doesn't make it clear here's an easy set.

four normal types in one grouping will give you a maxed tempo.

ralts, mahita, poochneya, duskull would give you a max tempo.

Psychic, Fight, Dark, Ghost.

You see you need to know a pokemons strength and weakness for it to max out with 4 different kinds of pokemon.

So if you had all three startes from any of the games. Fire , Grass, Water and of course something strong against Water or Fire.

Just rearrange them till you get the right combo.

Snorunt, Mawille, Ground type, and I think a Fire type in there will give max also. Look at your pda and stragety memo's you can get all weaknesses in there.

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
  • This is for xd: I know this in't the simpelest question, but could you please try and help me? I pretty much finished the game, but I cannot even beat the lorvina challange! Do you have any suggestions for which pokemon I should use , their attacks and items?

(I have snagged all 83 pokemon, have captured all 9 wild pokemon, and traded with dunking. Also I have acsess to fire,leaf,ruby, and sapphire. But, I am not allowed to use any major legendaries ex. lugia ho-oh jirachi ect.)

Can anyone help me please!?! I have tried and failed many many times, and seem incapable of creating of even a subavrage team. (Please dont ask me to post a team. I have none.)

Thank you!!!!!!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Pok?-Munna said:
    just wondering does pokemon XD come with a memory card like colosseum did, if not how many blocks does it use?​
    err can someone look at their box of XD please i need to know if i need to make space on my memory card​

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    In Colloseum, right now I am at the final battle against Cipher's leader. All he has left is his Tyrannitar.

My question is,
    Is this the time you are supposed to use the Master Ball?
    Or is there a more powerful Pokemon coming up (I'm thinking Ho-oh)?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • corganzero said:
    In Colloseum, right now I am at the final battle against Cipher's leader. All he has left is his Tyrannitar.

My question is,
    Is this the time you are supposed to use the Master Ball?
    Or is there a more powerful Pokemon coming up (I'm thinking Ho-oh)?
    Well if that Pokemon has a Dark Aura surrounding it, that is his most powerful Pokemon, you are talking about the President right?. If I remember it is either Tyranitar or Metagross, but I haven't played it in forever XD.

And the only way to get Ho-Oh, is to obtain all shadow Pokemon, then purify them and then beat the 11 trainer battle tower thingy using a Colosseum team, you can't use your GBA team, it has to be one on the Colosseum game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Yes, it's Tyrannitar, and my question is, is there a more powerful PKMN to use the masterball on?
    Or do you just get Ho-oh as a gift or something wiht out having to use a Poke ball?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • If you defeat all 100 Pokemon trainers in trainer tower with a Colosseum team on the Colosseum game, Ho-Oh gets given to you as a gift, it gets transported to your box automatically without the need of capture.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back