• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions for Console Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    1) You can use the MAster Ball on any pokemon.
    2) It is best to use the Master Ball on Tyranitar.
    3) IT is easier to use the following cheat:

1. Have first pokemon use the Master Ball
    2. HAve the first pokemon select the Master Ball in the items menu. Use the X or Y button to change its position with another type of pokeball.
    3. HAve second pokemon perform any action,
    4. The pokemon that the master ball has been used to snag will be caught, and the master ball (and the ball u switched it with in the items menu) will still be there, so you can use it again.

***NOTE: This only works in Colosseum, NOT XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    corganzero said:
    Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Off to go catch Tyrannitar now :P

Keep in mind that while it's the most powerful Shadow Pokemon, it isn't the LAST one. THere are still 8 more or so...it' sbest if you use the above-mentioned code.

I have a question about XD: I remember hearing a while back that Celebi was available in XD, but I haven't seen any evidence of it...is it true, or is there another pokemon available as a bonus (like Ho-oh was in Colosseum), or is it just the wild & Shadow Pokemon and that's it?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    You dont have to. You can trade it back for an elekid w/ Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Cross Chop if you want, but thats up to you. And after that comment you prolly will

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    UmbreonShadow said:
    You dont have to. You can trade it back for an elekid w/ Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Cross Chop if you want, but thats up to you. And after that comment you prolly will
    does it start off with those move or does it learn them later?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    how can i evolve a pokemon, for example mareep i "catch" it at lv17 but it evolves in flaffy at lv 15 ?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    because you can have a lvl 100 marrep, it doesnt actually matter.
    another way of looking at it is that most of the XD pokemon are pre evolutions of colosseum and since the" power rangers" all had lvl17 pokemon mareep was lvl17, anyway it evolves after purification anywho

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Colleseum:

To get Ho-oh, I must complete the battle tower with all Colleseum Pokemon, yes?
    Whichi battle tower: the one in story mode, or the one in Colleseum mode?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    PURIFY all Shadow Pokemon, then use your STORY mode team to beat the COLOSSEUM mode 100-trainer MT. Battle.

Agent9: What Metang?

no1nose: The same way they evolve in any other game. If they already passed the level, then just raise them one more level and they'll promptly evolve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back