• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Psychic

Which are your favorite Psychic types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 11, 2015
i voted for ralts line cause gallade was my all time favourite psychic pokemon i also voted for latias and abra line cause i like alakazam but i think the best between alakazam and gallade is gallade it can sweep rock and steel types easily

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 4, 2015
Delphox, the Eon Duo, and the Lake Trio. All three Gorgeous by their own right, and the Trio is just plain cute!

Years
Natu and Lugia.

Something about Natu just seemed right to me. He's cute, has decent stats for a special attacker,and was originally a reward for solving a puzzle. Xatu is less cute, but more regal and mystical.

Lugia is one of my favorite fliers, and Silver was the first Pokemon game I ever had, so maybe I'm biased.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Mew, Xatu, Lugia, Celebi, Gardevoir & Gallade, Lati@s, Jirachi, Gothorita, Reuniclus, Meowstic and from the Others, Victini, Cresselia and Meloetta.

Psychic type has the most amount of legendaries and I really like most of them. :>

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
Mew, Espeon, Reuniclus, Metagross, Meowstic, and Victini.

Why do they make so many of the cat Pokemon psychic-types?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I voted for Meowstic and Mew. :3 I've gone on length why I love Meowstic, which is currently my #6 favorite pokemon, so I won't make this post any longer than it has to be. :P

As for Mew, Mew was one of my favorite pokemon growing up, and why Psychic used to be one of my favorite types when I was younger. It's just so cute, pink, and has lovable blue/green eyes. I never played Red/Blue, but accidentally unlocking Mew in both Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap was sooo rewarding! I once had my parents take me all the way around the store looking for one, and I'd love anything with Mew on it although I never ended up getting anything.

Years
Mewtwo because everyone likes Mewtwo
Delphox because it's really cool (hot technically because fire)
Espurr and Meowstic because they are the cutest things ever

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
Years
KxlpsT0.png

Welcome to the second annual Favorite Pokémon Tournament here in the Pokémon Polls board, where our goal is to determine the favorite Pokémon of the users here at the PokéCommunity! This will be a tournament that lasts several months, where we'll pit almost all the Pokémon from different types together to determine a winner. After we know the winner of each type, we'll add all of those Pokémon to a final poll, where the winner(s) will be crowned champion, and be known as PokéCommunity's favorite Pokémon!

If you haven't had the opportunity, please read the Rules/FAQ to find out more about the tournament:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Because of the limited number of poll spaces, not all eligible Pokémon have been included. If you want to vote for an unlisted Psychic-type, check the "Other Pokémon" option represented by a (?), and leave a post with your vote.

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls will remain open until November 9th, so get voting!

Previous Winners:

Sad to see that Jirachi is not in the top... He is my fave! ;*

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
Voted for Espeon, Abra line, and the Ralts line. They just have my favorite designs for Psychic types.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Deoxys-S, Latios, Gallade and Reuniclus. Not a big fan of psychic-types considering they're weak to Pursuit and Knock Off and have bad physical defense.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I didn't know it was already the 9th ;_; Brendino you should definitely edit the poll so that I voted for Wobbuffet, Gallade, and Xatu :D

The 14 people who voted for Wobbuffet are the real MVPs. Wobbuffet may not be anything extraordinary in the games, but Jessie's Wobbuffet in the anime is too great. Gallade was a great addition to the Ralts family and has an interesting type combo. Xatu has a unique design and looks like something that could go on a totem pole lol.

Years
Tsk tsk Wobbu- advertising the FPT in your sig and you can't even vote on time two weeks in a row :p Since you caught me before it was over, I added the votes for you.

This week in the Psychic-type matchup, it was almost over as soon as it started, as one family hypnotized the competition. In a repeat of last year's poll, Ralts, Kirlia, Gallade and Gardevoir have been named your favorite Psychic types, coming just one vote shy of the all time record for a week of voting. Coming in a distant second place was Espeon who was earned its spot in the wildcard poll starting tomorrow.

If you haven't yet seen the results of the Water-type poll, go check those out now. The wildcard poll should be up sometime on Sunday afternoon/evening, so keep your eyes open for that!

Back