• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long were you here at PC?

How long have you been here at PC?

• Total voters

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • 22sa said:
    Heh, you two joined PC in the time of its great depression. :P Where as I joined at the beginning of its recovery. =P
    If you mean that big PC down time in March then I joined right before it. If I joined like 3 days later then I would have been deleted like a lot of other members.

tmbjr said:
    actually Andy was pretty quiet at the time as I recall...I don't think he started posting a lot until around the same time as me...
    Well if I remember right you didnt post much untill 22sa and Frosty Kairi came around (I joined before them so I cant count my self XD).

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    Well I first joined as Umbreon52 Febuary 15th 2003. I stayed a long time but there was sometime when Pokecommunity kept going down so thats why I left.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Yep... PC was at it's down point intil 22sa made history! ^_^...

hmmm... PC used to have 1,000 posts one time, right?
    ...If I did it was done at a tremondous cost lol :P

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I've been here since PC was merged with PE2K, which is about a day after PC was made...

so I've been here since the beginning...I can't really think of anyone who's been here longer than me, but I KNOW there are some people somewhere...where are they

BOO ya!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • My sig says but I'm going to change it, I haven't been here for even a month but I joined January 17 of this year. :shocked:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i've been a member since....uhm.....late june....i think...it's either late June or early July.........Oro?

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
  • I've been here for only three days. Haha, so you'd better keep your eyes on me, I can become really popular in forums! :cheeky: People will know me like the back of their hand.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • since the way beginning, not many members can say that...I feel special...

I'm guessing, about 20 members here have stayed frm the beginnning...

avenge the BOO ya!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I've been a member here for 10 months, almost one year. I joined on May 1st, 2003 under the name LATIOS MASTER. So I've been a member longer than Kairi has even. :P Even though I've been a member for awhile, I always feel like I'm overlooked, and that I'm just 'some other member'. :(

Years
  • hm..I've been here for like maybe 5 months? ^^; I really dont pay to much attention to how long I've been on or how many posts I have! lets see..I joined in September..so that makes like 6 months?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I voted "1 year", but then I read orange*berry's post and remembered that I've been technically been with PC since the Ikonboard. Which is about one and a half years. @_@

I joined the vBulliten PC on December 14, 2002, though. ^_^;

Back