• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long were you here at PC?

How long have you been here at PC?

• Total voters
Years
  • crap... I pressed since the beggining... O.o ... anyways, I was here a month after PC was made... I was... DARK TYRANITAR (dandandaaan) XD

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I should says I've been here for less then 1 month because I never posted until Jan 15th.
    I'M A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *does the Newbie Dance*

~HORN!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Shinin4000 said:
    I've been here 4 about 2 years. I was ShininAquaRaichu starting in like September 2002, then a few months later I left for like 2 months, and thenI came back as Shinin4000 and left for a month and came back.
    2 years. XD
    PC has not even been here for a year and 5 months.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Been here since the beginning of Jan 2004

I haven't even been here for a month yet, but does that really matter?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I joined this wonderous place on October 22, 2003. ^_^ I think it was the day before I started my new job...that only lasted 2 months and I quit, lol. Ohwell, as long as I'm still with PC, that's all that matters...^_~ Heh, that was corny, but it's true.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I joined in december 2002. I'd just got the internet and had no idea how to use a forum. It took me a month to come bak and figure it out :p I was igtica then...igtica now....igtica always :p hey you can type igtica in google and me comes up so why change :p

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I joined a day before New Years. Wow, it'll take a genius to figure what date I joined.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I joined in November something in 2002 O_o;; I joined under BookGirl2003 but I wasn't really active T.T;;

Then I liked this place and kept coming ^_^ Now I am in 650 posts ^^;;

*drowns*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    I joined here January of last year... so one year, so far. I used to be Hitmonarch ^^
    Oh! Rofl, I didn't know that until now... Sorry :\ :) I joined May 29th, 2003. So I've been here a little over 7 month. :cool: :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    I just became a Senior Member! BTW, how long does it take before one becomes a senior member?
    I think it goes by post count 100 constitutes a senior member...but you could also use a personal title instead...like me

I joined way back on Dec. 29, 2002...at the time PC was full of PE2K members who were directed here when their forums closed down. And once PE2K was back up, I was one of the only members to stay behind...PC was very quiet then, and that's when members like 22sa and Frostweaver showed up to make it better ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    tmbjr said:
    I think it goes by post count 100 constitutes a senior member...but you could also use a personal title instead...like me

I joined way back on Dec. 29, 2002...at the time PC was full of PE2K members who were directed here when their forums closed down. And once PE2K was back up, I was one of the only members to stay behind...PC was very quiet then, and that's when members like 22sa and Frostweaver showed up to make it better ^^
    Aww, but I joined before both of them. ._.;;; I didn?t realize May was so close to that event, I thought it was much longer ago than that.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • actually Andy was pretty quiet at the time as I recall...I don't think he started posting a lot until around the same time as me...

as far as Haruka-chan, you posted mainly in the Pok?mon GB games forum for a long time...and I rarely visited them

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Heh, you two joined PC in the time of its great depression. :P Where as I joined at the beginning of its recovery. =P

Back