• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokémon Hybrid: Revived!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#1 - Starting with Heracross

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
#2 - Adding Meganium!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals!

__

Speaking of which... Epilogue used Sweet Scent!

Spoiler:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
this game looks like genuine fun, i feel compelled to join in :')

#3 - adding Litleo!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals and Litleo's hair tuft!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
The hybrid we just finished sounds suuuuper fun to make on photoshop haha, but I think I'm gonna be on quite a tight schedule for a while. ;__; Clover, would you like to take a shot at doodling this monstrosity? ;)

Now it's my turn: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! ...Even though this hybrid sounds crazy-hard to draw. xD

#4 - Adding Darmanitan!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows!

PageEmp

Years
#5 - Adding Aegislash

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention he also holds Aegislash's sheild...

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#6 - adding Lanturn

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention it also holds Aegislash's shield, and its brow is crowned with Lanturn's antenna headlight!

Meadow

Years
#7 - Adding Charizard!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention it also holds Aegislash's shield, and its brow is crowned with Lanturn's antenna headlight! In addition to all that, it has Charizard's giant wings attached to its back.

Hyzenthlay

Years
#8 - Adding Celebi!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Celebi's eyes set beneath Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention it also holds Aegislash's shield, and its brow is crowned with Lanturn's antenna headlight! In addition to all that, it has Charizard's giant wings attached to its back.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
#9 - Adding Greninja!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Celebi's eyes set beneath Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention it also holds Aegislash's shield, and its brow is crowned with Lanturn's antenna headlight! In addition to all that, it has Charizard's giant wings attached to its back, Greninja's glorious and athletic webbed feet.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
#10 - Adding Kingler!

Our next ultimate hybrid is a Heracross with Meganium's neck petals, Litleo's hair tuft and Celebi's eyes set beneath Darmanitan's flaming eyebrows! Not to mention it also holds Aegislash's shield, and its brow is crowned with Lanturn's antenna headlight! In addition to all that, it has Charizard's giant wings attached to its back, Greninja's glorious and athletic webbed feet. Suprisingly, it talks like a Kingler.

Woopwoop, that's another one down! Whoever is next can start hybrid #4! :D

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
i think i may take a go at sketching monstrous hybrid #3 bcs it seems rather tame in comparison to its predecessors

#1 - starting w/ Teddiursa!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa...

Hyzenthlay

Years
i think i may take a go at sketching monstrous hybrid #3 bcs it seems rather tame in comparison to its predecessors

That'd be totally cool! I agree, the other hybrids are a little... haywire. xD My doodles are a travesty, haha. I haven't finished yet; you'll see what I mean when I'm done!

Now, where to start with Teddiursa... how about something cute?

#2 - Adding Audino!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Audino's ears!

Meadow

Years
#3 - Adding Gible!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Gible's face and Audino's ears!

Oops... this one went downhill fast. :')

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
#4 - Adding Vullabye!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and headwith Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears!

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
#5 - adding Togepi

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's.
in an attempt to hide its monstrous appearance

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
#6 - Adding Tentacruel

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's, with Tentacruel's tentacles emerging out of the eggshell.

Hyzenthlay

Years
NOOO, what have you done to Teddiursa?! D: There go my hopes of an easy-to-draw hybrid... xD

#7 - Adding Woobat!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's, with Tentacruel's tentacles emerging out of the eggshell. Not to mention it has Woobat's little bat wings protruding from its back.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
NOOO, what have you done to Teddiursa?! D: There go my hopes of an easy-to-draw hybrid... xD

Don't worry! Nothing can look as awful as this lil' guy. :D

Spoiler:

Actually, on second thought...

#8 - Adding Dodrio!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's, with Tentacruel's tentacles emerging out of the eggshell. Not to mention it has Woobat's little bat wings protruding from its back. But the creepiest part is that two of Dodrio's extra heads are sticking out of its mouth!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Don't worry! Nothing can look as awful as this lil' guy. :D

Spoiler:

This sounds like a challenge. You're on!

#9 - Adding Shedinja!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's, with Tentacruel's tentacles emerging out of the eggshell. Not to mention it has Woobat's little bat wings protruding from its back. But the creepiest part would be that two of Dodrio's extra heads are sticking out of its mouth, if it wasn't for the fact that this entire Pokémon is a hollow shell like Shedinja!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Since the whole monstrous-nightmare approach is so popular, I'd better top it off in the same fashion. ;__;

#10 - Adding Beedrill!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is a Teddiursa with Vullabye's neck fluff, hair, and head with Gible's face on it, and Audino's ears! In addition, it is cocooned in an eggshell identical to that of a Togepi's, with Tentacruel's tentacles emerging out of the eggshell, each one ending in a lance—just like Beedrill's arms! Not to mention it has Woobat's little bat wings protruding from its back. But the creepiest part would be that two of Dodrio's extra heads are sticking out of its mouth, if it wasn't for the fact that this entire Pokémon is a hollow shell like Shedinja!

Our fourth ultimate hybrid is complete! Whoever manages to draw this thing will certainly deserve a medal. xD

Back