• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm still on season one guy. Keeping up with that Seven Deadly Schmucks though when it's not getting copyrighted.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Anyone reading Black Clover? Felt like starting something fresh from WSJ, and man, you can't get more uninspired than that. It copies Naruto, Magi, Fairy Tail, Bleach, everything.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • It's the easiest stuff to follow while being published I suppose. I used to follow some monthly and biweekly stuff, but they get really frustrating when things slow down. I hated Aku no Hana's tempo back during it's run, because it really teased you each chapter and never delivered what you wanted to see. Weekly stuff on the other hand area easy since you get your 20pages fix once a week.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I probably would've given Black Clover a go if not for the fact that I already have my hands full with the limited manga I'm already following. Real life really doesn't let you do much once it really gets going, haha. And to think that there were times where I'd watch anime/read mangoes for hours. :b

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Nah, 3rd year of university. One more year to go before I take up any job. But yeah, still busy :b And true. There are times when I have the time but I don't watch toons. I can relate.

Years
  • I probably would've given Black Clover a go if not for the fact that I already have my hands full with the limited manga I'm already following. Real life really doesn't let you do much once it really gets going, haha. And to think that there were times where I'd watch anime/read mangoes for hours. :b

I too used to read mangoes quite frequently, but now I find bananas much more interesting.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Well this is going to be a fun ride until I reach Diamonds, definitely loving what I have seen so far. HAMON SENDO OVERDRIVE

Years
  • >gorillas are bad heroines

wy74ilG.jpg

Seriously though, Japan has pretty awful taste.

The first place wtf

Yeah, very strange. Can only assume that in recent chapters she's decided she wants to fug Baku.

Kagura getting so many votes is thw worst. One of the best Jump heroines by miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Gorilla was/is a fun character, but had not done anything seriously worth winning it all or even something deserving of this much hate through the first 80 chapters of the series.

Miho from Bakuman seems right up the alley of the voters of these polls (quiet, shy, childhood friend, one dimensional, etc, etc). I'm either in for a twist in the story in the next 12 volumes or a surprising amount of actually character analysis shown by Japanese readers in her case in particular since she's actually even on this list of most hated heroines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back