• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished GYARADOS SIDE CHAPTER B, uploaded image of it.

I've come across a glitch while playing through the Ghost Tower Chapter.. Somehow I've been teleported to Player v Player area.. being forever stuck their..

plz send me a picture to show me.

It's never smart to take breaks before you're done the first 8 gyms, you'll never wanna keep going, it happens all the time and I don't wanna see an amazing hack go.

Yeah, well I think it's smart to take breaks when you have to juggle around university, work and paying of the debt for your new house.

@RMajick, he should've just made some scripts that prevent people from exploring areas not yet included in the current story's progress!

Right, sue me for not doing that.

I'm taking a hiatus

Taking hiatus?I hope this project didn't turn out to be another canceled project due to hiatus...Well,enjoy your hiatus anyway and please continue again after hiatus >_<

Don't worry, I'm continuing it now. I'll upload new pictures later.

Hey I got a question. It seems that I only can able to get 3 gym badges for now which is pewter city, cerulean city and the 4th gym which is from erika. So 3rd ,5th and so on haven't release yet right?

Yeah about that, in the manga, Red never received a badge from Surge from their first encounter. In addition, he never gotten a badge from Koga either. He really only gotten their badge after their encounter in Saffron City. Even then, he never received it officially from them due to the following reasons:

- He got the Thunder Badge when Surge was unconscious.
- He got the Marsh badge from Green, as she was the one who defeated Sabrina.
- He got Koga's badge from Blue.

I saw a pikachu in viridian forest, level 3

Oopps, Okay, removed it for beta 5.

Whenever I start Missingno's brother appears at the start. Then the sprites are different colors, and the game spawns me in a tree ._. I used all the things needed to play.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

Updated Team Rocket's and Green's Trainer sprite.

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Glad to see that you once more working on this hack and I for one am sorry for doubting you rockmanmegaman next time you take a break hopefully we doubt you less.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished the Traitor Blaine chapter, now starting the Fossil Revival chapter, which features Moltress.

Do you have a new release date for beta 5

No, I find it better that way, because I'm not as stress, and not as unmotivated. I hate making Beta 4 because I was working towards a deadline, and I find myself rushing a lot. I rushed the entire Celadon City event, and the Eevee event. I didn't have the time to test the game which resulted in the game becoming very very glitchy. But yeah, I'm planning to release it after creating at least 8 chapters. I've already created 6 new chapters (2 of which are bonus chapters dedicated to Gyarados).

Last edited:

DonGGaMilo

Red Special Creator
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
really appreciate to make this game,
i used to think about to making manga's version,
but you almost made it.
i know how hard making hack is,
and i wish you finally make complete version!

RMajick

I didn't know what you had going in your personal life man, I just thought you were taking a break for the hell of it, just keep up the good work.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished creating Fossil Revival Chapter part 1, and created the 2nd half of the map for CINNABAR ISLAND. Images uploaded.

Started Fossil Revival Part 2, and created the layout for the Volcano. Images uploaded.

He said he isn't making deadlines anymore, because that makes him feel rushed to get it done.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Raj
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Please finish this project maytee!!! I'd like to see how this game ends... Don't leave your job undone promise me please :) Tnx btw I love men ^_^ !!!! If I were a girl i would marry you!!! XD Just kiddi'n ....

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished Fossil Revival part 2 chapter. Starting the Saffron City Saga now :D.

Reactions: Raj
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
The game is still restarting once i reach viridian city after going to pc my game restarts ...

Back