• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added images for RACE TO ARTICUNO Chapter.

No, kangaskan is nowhere to be found. I cant get out of the viridian forest.

Is it because you can't find it, or it's missing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2016
Can u plzz plz finish the lake monster side quest swaperts my fav pokemon and one with a messed up background makes me want it more wilk it be all battle scarred like u would imagin an abondon pokemon to look like

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Can u plzz plz finish the lake monster side quest swaperts my fav pokemon and one with a messed up background makes me want it more wilk it be all battle scarred like u would imagin an abondon pokemon to look like

Sure, why not. Now that surf is avaiable, I guess I finally have a reason to finish it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
When will you change the menu screen and will you add a custom intro (the 3 first pages when you start a new game and oak intro)

It's probably the last thing I'll ever do.

I'm pretty sure its missing.

Hmm... Then I don't know, I took a look at the scripts, and Kangaskan shouldn't be missing unless you already finished the event.

Added more images for Race to Arcticuno Chapter

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Hmm... Then I don't know, I took a look at the scripts, and Kangaskan shouldn't be missing unless you already finished the event.

I restarted the game on a clean rom and could find kangaskan.
Now I ran into a weird bug: I saved the game right outside fushia city market, talked to nurse joy at the pokemon center then reloaded my save game. But as I entered the game again, I was trapped at the Chansey's cage next to the market. Actualy, its kinda like I AM the chansey. the pokemon disapeared and my character is stuck in front of the market. When I try to move, its a bugged sprite inside chansey's cage that moves.

Now the sprite 'unbugged' and its another me inside the cage
(I tried to post a print of the bug but seems like I cant post URLs yet)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I restarted the game on a clean rom and could find kangaskan.
Now I ran into a weird bug: I saved the game right outside fushia city market, talked to nurse joy at the pokemon center then reloaded my save game. But as I entered the game again, I was trapped at the Chansey's cage next to the market. Actualy, its kinda like I AM the chansey. the pokemon disapeared and my character is stuck in front of the market. When I try to move, its a bugged sprite inside chansey's cage that moves.

Now the sprite 'unbugged' and its another me inside the cage
(I tried to post a print of the bug but seems like I cant post URLs yet)

Really? Wow... That's interesting. Okay, I'll look into that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
im stuck at vermillion city after defeating lt surge and going out of the ship.... the path at the east is blocked by a guy saying you need a bike to pass through... i cant find the bike.. Plus when you talk to the pokefan in the ss anne after defeating surge, the game crashes

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Completely finish the Aritcuno Saga.. Moving on to Moltres, but before that, I'll focus on compelting the bonus chapter first.

im stuck at vermillion city after defeating lt surge and going out of the ship.... the path at the east is blocked by a guy saying you need a bike to pass through... i cant find the bike.. Plus when you talk to the pokefan in the ss anne after defeating surge, the game crashes

Answer these following question:

1) Did you patch to a clean FireRed USA rom?
2) Are you using the latest patch?
3) Did you only use beta 4.5, while patching?
4) Did you start a new save file?

If you answer yes for all of them, then send me a screenshot with the problem, and I'll look into it.

Years
Hey rockmanmegaman. This project of yours is looking just amazing. Can't wait for more of it (personally, I loved the manga much better than the anime or game stories). I was looking at the first post and I was wondering if the whole game so far is on the latest Beta. I read and reread it but it sounds like certain chapters are on each Beta. I was hoping you wouldn't mind clearing this up for me, please.
P.S. Fan-flipping-tastic work man!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
what page is the download attachment? sorry i'm new but i have downloaded darkrising and its great! if you could help me that'd be great!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Completely finish the Aritcuno Saga.. Moving on to Moltres, but before that, I'll focus on compelting the bonus chapter first.

Answer these following question:

1) Did you patch to a clean FireRed USA rom?
2) Are you using the latest patch?
3) Did you only use beta 4.5, while patching?
4) Did you start a new save file?

If you answer yes for all of them, then send me a screenshot with the problem, and I'll look into it.

Untitled_zpsc61adaad.png

this is where the game freezes as i talk to the guy in front..
i downloaded my firered from coolrom, i have been downloading roms there and it works perfectly with other firered hacks, i then patched it with the 4.5 beta

and i started a new game because there was no CONTINUE option when the game starts,

Last edited:
Years
I found it but I actually could not use the item finder since it is near the bottom of my list of Key items and whenever I pass the Root fossil it freezes.

@rockmanmegaman
Did you mean to make the abandoned gym a place you can only get to if you use walk through walls
8Hb3jodS9og7wAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Also after getting the Pikachu Ash's it said go to Lavander tower, I went to the top and nothing happened is there something else I am supposed to do?
Try changing the ROM because the item finder works fine with me...

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Edit: I figured it out *now to restart from almost last save & redo most of the stuff -_-"" *. Game is still fun since I finally got time to play the newest beta. Beta 5 is going to be amazing from what I have read. Can't wait. Great work so far, keep it up.

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
Years
^ ^ ^ Looks like you must have EV trained. Or maybe Pikachu is that uber in this game, ad I haven't noticed.

Anyways, liking this hack so far. My main gripe is the grammar, though. There's a lot of spelling mistakes, or wrong words used. And missing punctuation. It's common enough to get on my nerves, but other than that, no major concerns.

Back