• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Alright, I've just uploaded Glitch Fix 3 to the front page. This is going to be the last Glitch Fix patch before Part 2 comes out.

Did you even read the glitches I found and said in the previous page? You just quoted me a message you posted 1 post above me and didn't even read the glitches I found. And I checked, and the glitches I found are still in Glitch Fix 1, 2 & 3, so you haven't fixed them and maybe didn't even read them. Please read them, it took me a while to gether them and I found one plus Glitch today, some times entering Oak's residence the graphics are glitching. What's the point of finding glitches if you don't even read them? I am not saying as "hating", but please check them and don't just ignore them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So after Volcano badge I surfed to Pallet Town(after Team Rocket cutscene), which is pretty much end of this Beta right? iirc you can continue main story by going into Oak's lab, but that is gonna be in part 2.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So after Volcano badge I surfed to Pallet Town(after Team Rocket cutscene), which is pretty much end of this Beta right?

Yep, that's the end of the Part 1.

ON: I wrote a Wild Pokémon Location Guide for the Beta 13 Part 1 and I thought that I could drop it over here too, enjoy.

Pastebin: Click Here.
    Download: Click Here.
    Note: Poliwrath appearing as a wild Pokémon in Lavender Tower is most likely not intended and will probably be fixed for the Part 2, but since it IS an encounter in this Part 1, I decided to include it.

Years
  • Can I use other pokemon than in the story line?

And:
    1. Will there be link battles possible?
    2. Will there be 120 TMs available in the future?
    3. Battle Frontier in Hoenn?
    4. Wild double battles?
    5. Will there be a map available?
    6. Attacks and abilities from gen 6 and 7 available?
    7. Will there be HM Fly available?
    8. Is there going to be permanent rebattles for every trainer implemented?

I appreciate answers.

Last edited:

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I obtain CUT? I just entered Cerulean City. Do I get CUT before that or AFTER that? And also, is there any "game-breaking" glitch that occurs before Cerulean city?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Can anyone PLEASE tell me where I obtain CUT? I just entered Cerulean City. Do I get CUT before that or AFTER that? And also, is there any "game-breaking" glitch that occurs before Cerulean city?

You will get CUT way later in the game. Before Rainbow Badge.

Back