• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2018
    Hello everybody

I have a few questions, im sorry if these have come up before
    1 i downloaded the pokemon adventure hack the first day it came out, now i have changed it to the new beta 13 + all glitch patches, my question is if i can use my old save file (from the original beta 13) or if i have to start it over to make the glitch patch work? i ask because i still get the hospitality chapter bug where i cant go downstairs
    2 where can i see how i evolve evee into the new type eg ghost type?
    3 will special pokemons have special mega evolutions? eg crystal onix?
    4 when will the part two update come out? i know he said a couple of weeks but since i know how big a project this is maybe he has updated the realese day? (or maybe you could show me where to see hes updates?)
    5 is there a complete guide to the new pokemon or "fakemon"? *spoiler* e.g the one tailed vulpix and the three geodudes, the kangaskhan what is special about them? what is their base stats? do they get a diffrent move set? will they open any bonus chapters or side quests? will they have special evolutions like three graverlers? i know i can see the sprites in the homepage, but i dont know if thats complete and it doesnt answer all my questions (edit)

Really great work with hack! its really awesome!
    And feel free to link to my post and the reply if anyone asks the same as me on a later point, i dont mind.

Merry christmas to everyone.
    (sorry for bad gramma)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello everybody

I have a few questions, im sorry if these have come up before
    1 i downloaded the pokemon adventure hack the first day it came out, now i have changed it to the new beta 13 + all glitch patches, my question is if i can use my old save file (from the original beta 13) or if i have to start it over to make the glitch patch work? i ask because i still get the hospitality chapter bug where i cant go downstairs
    2 where can i see how i evolve evee into the new type eg ghost type?
    3 will special pokemons have special mega evolutions? eg crystal onix?
    4 when will the part two update come out? i know he said a couple of weeks but since i know how big a project this is maybe he has updated the realese day? (or maybe you could show me where to see hes updates?)
    5 is there a complete guide to the new pokemon or "fakemon"? *spoiler* e.g the one tailed vulpix and the three geodudes, the kangaskhan what is special about them? what is their base stats? do they get a diffrent move set? will they open any bonus chapters or side quests? will they have special evolutions like three graverlers? i know i can see the sprites in the homepage, but i dont know if thats complete and it doesnt answer all my questions (edit)

Really great work with hack! its really awesome!
    And feel free to link to my post and the reply if anyone asks the same as me on a later point, i dont mind.

Merry christmas to everyone.
    (sorry for bad gramma)

1) Some bugs won't be fixed if you resume a savefile, in those cases restarting is the only option. That bug with the Hospitality Chapter could be one of those.
    2) Evolution Coral, the item that you can pick up in the Underwater Section of the chapter in which Poliwhirl evolves.
    4) I said this some posts ago, but if nothing goes wrong it should be out in 1 week.
    5) No, there's no guide about those yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2018
    Hi guys great hack aethe. I am somehow stuck or I don't know where to go next. After the articuno chapter I fought and captured the ice snorlax but then I don't know where to go next. I tried to go left but the path ends there.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Since this is pretty much a Q&A for for clearing, I hope no one mind me asking a few questions. So, are the 2 events in the Safari Zone fully implemented yet? Especially the one about Laketoise.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi all, where do I get exp share now? I remember someone gives it at the start but i cant seem to find it now (im already after bills part)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    Go to vermilion gym! You will have to complete the pikachu ashes quest! Go to lavender tower's second highest floor and enter the tombstone. There are 2 items there a exp. share and a rare candy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    There are few things that I wanna ask about some glitches.
    So first bug I encountered was cave on route 4. I reloaded older save and just did not enter the cave. Than bug fixing patch 1 came out, followed by patches 2 and 3. Either 2 or 3 placed rock in front of this cave.
    I thought I was bug free at this point, since I had all 3 patches and save before I encoutered this bug. Boy was I wrong. Magmar in pewter city museum did not disappear and when I clicked on him he froze my game. I do not understand how was this possible since this was fixed in one of the patches and my save as I mentioned was before route 4 cave bug(aka no game breaking bugs encountered). So I just reloaded and exited museum.
    Last thing is about crazy old man from Celadon City. I remember this quest from Beta 11E. I never found crazy old man in Celadon city. Where is he? there are 3 houses with doors in SW part of the city, but there is fence around them and it's literally impossible to enter them.
    Anyway great hack. Can't wait for Beta 13 part 2 :)

Last edited:

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    There are few things that I wanna ask about some glitches.
    So first bug I encountered was cave on route 4. I reloaded older save and just did not enter the cave. Than bug fixing patch 1 came out, followed by patches 2 and 3. Either 2 or 3 placed rock in front of this cave.
    I thought I was bug free at this point, since I had all 3 patches and save before I encoutered this bug. Boy was I wrong. Magmar in pewter city museum did not disappear and when I clicked on him he froze my game. I do not understand how was this possible since this was fixed in one of the patches and my save as I mentioned was before route 4 cave bug(aka no game breaking bugs encountered). So I just reloaded and exited museum.
    Last thing is about crazy old man from Celadon City. I remember this quest from Beta 11E. I never found crazy old man in Celadon city. Where is he? there are 3 houses with doors in SW part of the city, but there is fence around them and it's literally impossible to enter them.
    adventure-red-chapter-b13-p1-fixed.png

for old man chapter just go in the house left of pokemon center in celadon city ,get out out of it on the side , then go north, wait till rain starts go right side or west side then north cut the small tress then go up you will find the old man house .

Last edited:
    Years
  • There are few things that I wanna ask about some glitches.

From what I have understood you have to restart the game to make those bugfixes work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2017
    Hey, I'm sorry if this has been answered already but since I didn't see anything about it in the post, how many regions are available to play in the new beta?

Arun kapil

Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    adventure-red-chapter-b13-p1-fixed.png

for old man chapter just go in the house left of pokemon center in celadon city ,get out out of it on the side , then go north, wait till rain starts go right side or west side then north cut the small tress then go up you will find the old man house .
    Nvm , there is a bug ,you can't go downstairs.So,don't try this one only after part 2 we can try bonus chapter. Because it also need rock smash.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    Hello Guys. Im new here. I have one problem . I cant enter to 3th gym in kanto because i have black screen and i cant do anything then . What should I do to fix this. Thanks

Years
  • Since in this hack are still some bugs that can only be fixed by a patch and restarting the game, does it make sense to already begin to play? Or is there no need to restart the game then?
    Also should one make Poliwrath a special or physical attacker, because a move tutor isn´t available in the beginning of this game.

Last edited:

uub

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2020
    So I don't know if this has been answered or not. But the Pokemons ain't following me. They did until I encountered bulbasaur, but than stopped. Is that normal or is it a glitch?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Since in this hack are still some bugs that can only be fixed by a patch and restarting the game, does it make sense to already begin to play? Or is there no need to restart the game then?
    Also should one make Poliwrath a special or physical attacker, because a move tutor isn´t available in the beginning of this game.

There's a move tutor in Lavender Town. He's in the far south in the second house on the left side.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2018
    This is a very good hack but I want to ask some questions:
    1)On the main page there is said that in beta 12 (which now became beta 13) will be included most of the regions but as far as I remember Aethestode said that beta 13 is only available kanto so are the other regions going to be included in part 2 or not?
    2)Are all pokemon from all the 7 gens available in the game and if they are not are they going to be included in part 2?
    3)Are there going to be future releases after beta 13 cuz I think one time Aethestode said he will only finish beta 12 and stop doing rom hacks because some guy insulted him about his work?
    BTW very cool hack

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hello, first of all, awesome hack :) I already played the beta 11 and could not wait to try this one. I have a question though, is the laketoise event fully in the game ? (Bc I dont know where I have to go after talking to the man in the house).

Last edited:
    Back