• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give your parent a Pokemon!

Years
I would give my mum a rapidash. She loves horses, and wishes she had space for one. She collects hings with a horse motif from movies to jewelry. You can bet that she fell in love with the episode from the first season of the anime where Ash rides a ponyta as a surrogate for the Laramie family.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My mom a Pikachu because it's the only one she knows

Or a jigglypuff because she complains about sleeping problems

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would give my dad a Incenaroar. I don't know why. It just seems like a pokemon my dad would have. He likes tigers, but he isn't a fan of cats.

My mom.... I would give her a St. Bernard pokemon, but there isn't one yet.... So I would probably give her a Rowlet. I gave her a Rowlet plush not long ago and she loved it lol.

I know you didn't ask, but I would definitely give my sister an Eevee, she love Eevee to death.

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
My parents aren't very interested in Pokemon. My mom can only name Pikachu and Jigglypuff and my dad cant name any.

I think my mom would prefer a more pet-like Pokemon, so I would give her a Rockruff. I would give my dad a pet-like Pokemon as well. Probably Stuffel.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Ah-ha! Relatives & pok?mon! This is going to be interesting.
Let's see... my sister was in the games before me, and I think she started
with crystal, I'd thus attribute to her the shiny gyarados and typhlosion
(cyndaquil was her starter, and I'm hunchback like her starter xP). She does,
appear to be fond of the charmander-charmeleon-charizard, dratini-dragonair-dragonite
lines and eeveelutions in general(I wonder if she evolved the eevee in crystal into an espeon?
Still, she has one on GO). She also has a roselia on both sapphire and pearl,
in pearl however she didn't evolve the roselia into roserade, so that's an other fitting pok?mon.

As for mother, I'm pretty sure she would enjoy the horsea-seadra-kingdra line :
the line is prominently based off sea horses and sea dragons, and
back in her childhood sea horses were a common sight on the
mediterranean coasts (a couple ironic facts : ma claims not to be too
fond of the water types' aesthetics,plus the mediterranean is a kingdra).
She's quite fond also of plantlife and avians, so quite a few grass-types
and "birbs" would fit. Let's see... what else?
Fourfrou would be very likely, since it reminisces us someone we both
miss, we once used to have cats and I was once told that as an infant,
rather than the usual household pets, she would've preferred forestry
animals, a fox rather than a dog and a mouse rather than a hamster.

Last edited:
Years
A Lillipup, my mom loves Yorkies! She has like every kind of Yorkie merchandise (keychains, plushies, figurines), her friends always buy her Yorkie-related things, every dog she's owned in at least the past 40 years has been a Yorkie - I think she'd really appreciate a Lillipup, lol.

Awesome! Same! My mom fell in love with her Yorkie so I was thinking Lillipup would be awesome for her. She also had horses up until this year so maybe I would think of Ponyta or Mudsdale too.
For my dad, probably a Machamp, to help with the heavy lifting in construction.

Back