• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    I would really love to play this game, but i tried to patch 15 diffrent roms but none of them worked, so which rom did everyone used?

Years
  • I would really love to play this game, but i tried to patch 15 diffrent roms but none of them worked, so which rom did everyone used?
    Whoa 15 is a lot. If you're using NUPS then when you're patching it, are you switching the thing that says: "If file is invalid..." from "Abort" to "Ignore"?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Whoa 15 is a lot. If you're using NUPS then when you're patching it, are you switching the thing that says: "If file is invalid..." from "Abort" to "Ignore"?

I have tried but when i tried opening and playing the game all i got was a white screen

Years
  • I'm hopelessly lost inside the haunted Manson place in the cannibal town. Someone mentioned alantern, could you ppint me towards it? And possible bug: I found an escape rope inside but can't use it. Other than the snag I'm running into, I'm really, REALLY enjoying this hack a lot. I'm glad you decided to rework it and I'm looking forward to any updates! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm hopelessly lost inside the haunted Manson place in the cannibal town. Someone mentioned alantern, could you ppint me towards it? And possible bug: I found an escape rope inside but can't use it. Other than the snag I'm running into, I'm really, REALLY enjoying this hack a lot. I'm glad you decided to rework it and I'm looking forward to any updates! :)

I hate to self promote, but I'm going to do it anyway lol. This video will get you through Korowai Hall pretty easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bfbEge4xI&index=9&list=PL0MUlr8C8UN4FeE-oaXHNh1hH2JlGbKxe

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    hi, I patched this with the indicated program but whenever I try and load it up with VBA, all I get is a white screen. Any ideas?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • hi, I patched this with the indicated program but whenever I try and load it up with VBA, all I get is a white screen. Any ideas?

VBA does this a lot with Emerald. I think you just have to change the save type and reset. Anyone who remembers it better could hopefully explain it more clearly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    VBA does this a lot with Emerald. I think you just have to change the save type and reset. Anyone who remembers it better could hopefully explain it more clearly.

I got it, I used No$GBA instead. If changing the save type doesn't work for anyone having this issue, I'd recommend changing emulators.

BTW, is Discovery dead? :( It really is a cool game so far.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I got it, I used No$GBA instead. If changing the save type doesn't work for anyone having this issue, I'd recommend changing emulators.

BTW, is Discovery dead? :( It really is a cool game so far.

Nope, as far as we know, it's still in development, these things take time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    I don't know if this has been answered or not, and I just haven't found it.
    But if you keep your Eevee when you do the pick in the fancy space place, will you be able to evolve it a bit later in the game?
    I've already picked Espeon and this is out of curiosity.
    Anyway you guys are doing a fantastic job on this game and I've had chills up my spine since I first began playing.
    Scenery and the characters are absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to see more.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey, guys, I'm sorry to inform all of you that Le Pug is no longer hacking. He quit. As of now, that means there will be no more betas...

Back