• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I got a pokemon with a face icon? Is there a way to remove it. it looks almost like this>😐

Years
  • Sorry for posting again about the same thing but I wanted to know if anyone has footage of getting a shiny starter from the lab or any data that points to it is impossible I'm hyped to play this game although I want to try and get a shiny to start although I've learned my lesson about wasting time trying to get a shiny starter when it's impossible from an experience.
    So if anyone has any data pointing to it being impossible or any footage that it's possible to get one for the lab please can you send it to me or show me thank you and sorry for posting about this again.

Years
  • Need help on making a Stardust Crystal, I just don't know what I'm meant to do, can someone help me out? Thanks!

Go to Krystolny town speak with the guy in the house right to the coffee, he makes red and blue stardust by crushing blue and red shards after you got the stardust go to Roariin island speak with the guy in the house left to the pokecenter he will make you a stardust crystal

What is the answer i stuck om this puzzle for 5 days?

The Answer is 87119

PS:If anyone can give us the answer for the pillar puzzle in victory that would be great

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    Hey guys (and girls), first of i want to say what a great game this is, i really enjoy it. i do have a few questions thou. if you start a new game+ do you lose the pokemon in your box, i know your team members reset to lvl1, but do they keep their iv/ev

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Go to Krystolny town speak with the guy in the house right to the coffee, he makes red and blue stardust by crushing blue and red shards after you got the stardust go to Roariin island speak with the guy in the house left to the pokecenter he will make you a stardust crystal

The Answer is 87119

PS:If anyone can give us the answer for the pillar puzzle in victory that would be great

x = 10, y = 8, z = 7, w = 6.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    On his Twitter page Stochastic said something about a "secret quest" which can be started "going back where it all began" (it's not the letter in player's house). Anyone knows what this quest actually is? I only found the Old Cellphone, but idk if that's related or it's something else.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2020
    I recommend trying to find what numbers 2210 is divisible by. That's how I went about it. Shouldn't be too difficult since there's not too many combinations. Good luck! The next puzzle is much harder imo.

You were ten billion times more helpful than anyone else trying to give hints about this....Literally what everyone else said made no sense

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thank you for the Answer i enter the condinates i heard the click but nothing happend did i miss something
    On 2F (?) before the locked door there are some rock you can push with Strength, you have to push the first one in the hole on the same floor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2022
    HI, umm i really love the game so far but is there a speed up button? at the start it is a bit slow

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Hey , I heard about some
    Spoiler:
    existed but I never encountered or got any so can someone please explain their differences and how to obtain'em? Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I would like to report a rather big bug: Mutating bite changes a pokemon permanently. My (permanent mega) Gardevoir is now a Clamperl (not really, I reverted to a backup - save where it happened attached).

Aside from that, I have a few questions:
    * Will more content be added for the storyline, or do we reach the end in 1.0/what we're shown in beta?
    * Will the Omuran forms shown in the League battles be made available at some point?
    * Is the "weird thing in the sewers" quest available now? I noticed a sprite in the graphics folder which could resemble the blob we can see from a distance
    * Is it possible to visit the temple and snow island with Hessa, as posted on Twitter?

Retracted the QoL request. Just hadn't found the trainer I was looking for.

Attachments

• Game.zip
      23.8 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2020
    A Shard of Arceus can be found by surfing up the waterfall of the cave on route 101. (the frozen part) It said that there are nine Shards does anyone know where they are?

Last edited:
    Back